FINAL SCORE: Buccaneers v Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buccaneers v Dolphins

Without Doug Martin yes. Doug will be suspended for this one

There's rumblings around the Bucs that Dougie might not make the team. Don't quote me. Just what the fans are telling me at every Buc event. I'd be shocked just based off talent but he sure screwed them last year while they were trying to get a playoff bid.

Heart says 31-28 fins.

Head says 34-20 bucs. Defense and Jay Cutler being Jay Cutler.

I don't think that teams as professional as Miami therefore I'm gonna take us to win it. But they are fools if they dont go after us with those 2 tight ends gameplan wise.

Best case scenario: Dolphins 31 Bucs 21
Big games for Cutler, Parker, Landry and the like while our D doesn't get too exposed.

Worst case scenario: Bucs 38 Dolphins 17
Jameis goes ape crap on us and our offense dies due to torn ACLs for Cutler, Parker, A Train and oh, we lose two linebackers-Alonso and Timmons also. Immediately afterwards, Gase resigns on the spot and begs the Bears for his old job back.

Let's hope my worst case scenario doesn't come to pass. I do favor Tampa by about 5 though.

Kristins team - 24

Mikos team - 17

One thing feels certain, Gase has his legs under him now in just his 2nd season and i believe he is going to be aggressive. This won't be a boring season regardless of who is behind center.

Back
Top Bottom