_
Adam First
Miami 35
Tampa Bay 21
or
Miami 0
Tampa Bay 0
only if Hurricane Irma comes here.

Irma will veer north and die in the open waters where it can't hurt people. Being that this cane will become a cat 4 or even a super storm (cat 5), and that most of the satellite paths are forecasting Irma to near Florida - and into our neighborhood (Monday/Tuesday); being an Andrew, an intensive category 5 cane (1980s), survivor, l'll soil my pants if Irma nears the Bahamian islands.

And the fact that my folks own properties makes this potential disaster a dire concern for family. Of course I figure that all those living along the southeast coastline would be as alarmed if this hurricane keeps moving west. F*ck!

Last edited:
34-31. I think we take this one because of Ajayi, but this defense has me worried. We're going to give up a lot of points this season and will be in shoot-out mode offensively a lot, if we can keep up. Hoping I'm wrong and the defense can improve, but only time will tell.

38 -24 win for Miami with Tampa scoring a garbage touchdown at the end.

The Dolphins are better then people think they are.

It has been a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time since we have had a good coach in Miami. Even in Shula's waining years he was not the Shula he had once been.
Gase has been so impressive. The fact that he created an absolutely seamless transition from Tannehill to Cutler was a testament to him, his relationships, respect and appreciation people have for him as a person and a coach! Players love him. People want to play here in Miami - finally! Why? Because he is like a maniacal genius General. If your on his side you are made of something. He only takes guys who come from that place.
This year we come out swinging.
We can and will bully you on offense and have the weapons to score
quickly.
Our defense needs to play good enough. And they will.
And our special teams I trust because Gase puts so much emphasis on players' character structure and alpha attitude about letting er rip.
Tampa Bay Bucs are going home LOSERS.
And they're gonna be hurting to boot!

Ajayi will get his 25 carries.
Gase will cuddle cutty early, their LBs are nasty and hit hard so I am a bit worried.
Lets hope the D line shows out

Time for coach Gase to summon his inner coach Shula and become what Don Shula was for the Dolphins.........a savior, a young genius head coach who got every ounce of talent out of his players.

Cutler only has to throw 15-18 times....just hand the rock to Ajayi and pound the Bucs into submission while eating clock. Also, screen passes to Ajayi, Damien, & Drake if the Bucs decide to start blitzing....

Second half, play action to DVP, Stills, and 'Keem....and hit Landry over the middle to keep the chains moving....

Fins 23
Bucs 21

Predictions? Here's my 3 cents:

Dolphins - 40 (4 combined passing & running TD's and 4 FG's) and may go to 44 (5 combined passing & running TD's and 3 FG's).
Tampa - 28

I think we will challenge and complete 2 scores a quarter.
I'm just guessing about Tampa Bay. I don't have any feeling for what they could really do.

I opine that Miami should win, pay back for their continual ***kicking in Tampa when we play them, however think that Hurricane Irma will affect day of the game to our advantage........

Maybe Burke can use the time to figure out a decent defense game plan.............

Second year in Gase's offense and Ajayi will feast. Cutler will gain chunk yardage through the air. Tampa will struggle to contain our three WRs.

Dolphins 34
Tampa 20

I expect that we win the turnover battle and special teams will either score or give us great field position.

Back
Top Bottom