Finheaven's QB Rankings? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's QB Rankings?

I'm not gonna include anyone over 32 because I think that defeats the purpose of longevity, I'm considering guys with 5 years or more left in the tank. So no Brady, Peyton, Romo, Brees, Eli, Rivers.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Andrew Luck
3. Matthew Stafford
4. Ryan Tannehill
5. Russell Wilson
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Cam Newton
8. Colin Kaepernick
9. Matt Ryan
10. Nick Foles

To me 3-5 is entirely interchangeable. Foles gets a bit of a snub because his sample size is too small.

I'm not gonna include anyone over 32 because I think that defeats the purpose of longevity, I'm considering guys with 5 years or more left in the tank. So no Brady, Peyton, Romo, Brees, Eli, Rivers.

1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Andrew Luck
3. Matthew Stafford
4. Ryan Tannehill
5. Russell Wilson
6. Ben Roethlisberger
7. Cam Newton
8. Colin Kaepernick
9. Matt Ryan
10. Nick Foles

To me 3-5 is entirely interchangeable. Foles gets a bit of a snub because his sample size is too small.

This is entirely reasonable. I would put Roethlisberger at 2 since he has won two SBs. Flaco has to be in the mix also. I would also say that my 3-6 are interchangeable. I would put Ryan ahead of Newton and Kaepernick, but I am biased against QBs that are less effective in the pocket and will continue to be so until there is a shift in what type of QB is effective in the NFL. Foles could jump if he continues near his current pace and has success when there isn't a running game to support him.

I would also put Dalton in the 10 spot tied with Foles. Round out the top 15 with Romo and Eli and you have a pretty good set of QBs.

The homerism in this thread is beyond pathetic. Find one non-Dolphins fan who is putting Tannehill on the pedestal so many of you are.

The homerism in this thread is beyond pathetic. Find one non-Dolphins fan who is putting Tannehill on the pedestal so many of you are.
But that's just because they don't know him as well as we do.

It couldn't possibly be because we're biased. ;)

Itt: over using italics and quotations makes you seem more "credible"

Oh wait

Why would you think only Dolphins fans are biased? Aren't the fans of all teams doing the same thing?

And don't you have a photo and username of WR from 15 years ago that only Dolphin fans even recognize?

What a bold prediction. It's so hard to imagine a QB struggling in the most hostile environment that also fields the top defense. Most QB's would flourish given those circumstances

Especially when said qb is a one read one

Back
Top Bottom