Fins Negotiating Extension for McDonald | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Negotiating Extension for McDonald

I could see them utilizing Allen, TJ, Jones on the field st the same time. Basically making TJ a small LB.

Getting Kiko off the field would benefit everyone so might as well make TJ the new Will.

I'm not joking either.

Exactly.

Just signed Reshad Jones to a big contract to play SS, which he's really good at, no need to sign another SS long term.

We could have the intention of running Big Nickel packages w/ McDonald once he returns but we never displayed that in training camp or in games. So in retrospect if we haven't practiced it and McDonald will have no contact with the team over the next 8 games, this contract is not needed and it's a poor decision.

We could have the intention of running Big Nickel packages w/ McDonald once he returns but we never displayed that in training camp or in games. So in retrospect if we haven't practiced it and McDonald will have no contact with the team over the next 8 games, this contract is not needed and it's a poor decision.

Makes no sense.

Sons TJ can attend meetings and be around teammates but he can't practice.

That's according to Armando.

Anyone talking about drafting James must think we're going 5-11. That's the only way we get close to a talent like that.

Anyone talking about drafting James must think we're going 5-11. That's the only way we get close to a talent like that.

I'm currently leaning 6-10 based on that we have a fantasy football roster with a bunch of spiffy offensive weapons but a poor offensive line and we don't know how to play defense.

Well we may very well have a new defensive coordinator next year who could be more creative and change things up. Hopefully it's not some blockbuster deal

I'm currently leaning 6-10 based on that we have a fantasy football roster with a bunch of spiffy offensive weapons but a poor offensive line and we don't know how to play defense.
8-8 is my guess, give or take a loss or win

I really like Mcdonald and maybe it's smart to get something done now before he wants 3x as much. Who knows what he does? We waited too long with Vernon. I still think Reshad can play FS. I think he has the awareness, range, and the speed to get anywhere on the field. I guess we'll see how good Mcdonald is when he comes back. I think our team is going to go 8-8 to 10-6. I just don't see us allowing 21 points in a quarter vs a team like the Eagles this season.

Well we may very well have a new defensive coordinator next year who could be more creative and change things up. Hopefully it's not some blockbuster deal

I'd trade picks and back up the Brinks truck for a real DC. Wouldn't think twice.

No way this team goes 6-10...I'll take the over all day long on that one...shortsightedness to not see how this team will be better.

5-1 in the AFC east...5-5 in the rest.

10-6

04-011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom