fins rate Matt Barkley slightly ahead of Luck in 2012 draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fins rate Matt Barkley slightly ahead of Luck in 2012 draft

I would hope the new CS will sell their souls to trade up for one of Luck or Barkley. Most people would reconize that once you solve the QB problem the other deficiencies on this team are not that huge.

Maybe the Dolphins have more wins in them. I'm not sure. If Mike Vick comes back I don't know that the Dolphins win another game.

I think at the very least we'll beat the Bills again. But you're right about Philly. Who knows what shape the Jets will be in when they come down here on New Years Day.

Maybe the Dolphins have more wins in them. I'm not sure. If Mike Vick comes back I don't know that the Dolphins win another game.

only ones i'm seeing a shot at are at buffalo but you just know they will be all about revenge after last week and maybe this week vs the raiders...although i think they're the better team...other than that we're done winning imo

Luck is way over rated, He is no Peyton Manning. Luck is a Fine QB, But I don't think it's fair to Manning to draw comparisons. I personally Like Barkley better.

Luck is way over rated, He is no Peyton Manning. Luck is a Fine QB, But I don't think it's fair to Manning to draw comparisons. I personally Like Barkley better.

People are only comparing his potential, most realize there's always a chance it doesn't pan out. Either Luck or Barkley would make 99% of the fan base pretty pleased!

At some point, you have to value the QB position highly enough to take a stand on a guy if you feel he has a chance to be a franchise guy. Luckily, this year there are two of those guys in Luck and Barkley, and Miami is in a high enough position to move up and grab one.

We'll see who's calling the shots, but I imagine they'll see the hole at QB the way most fans currently do.

Enduro....maybe if you identified who this source was instead of saying "the horse's mouth" told you this, it might be a little more credible. It's almost as bad as hearing people say their cousin's boyfriend's Uncle is a janitor who cleans up at Dolphin's Sunlife stadium and he got a look at the Phin's draft board the night before the draft. C'Mon Man!!!!!!

Enduro....maybe if you identified who this source was instead of saying "the horse's mouth" told you this, it might be a little more credible. It's almost as bad as hearing people say their cousin's boyfriend's Uncle is a janitor who cleans up at Dolphin's Sunlife stadium and he got a look at the Phin's draft board the night before the draft. C'Mon Man!!!!!!

In the past enduro has identified exactly who the horse is, so to speak. I guess I won't say who exactly since enduro now seems to not want say it directly anymore. Suffice it to say, the horse is a ginger.

In the past enduro has identified exactly who the horse is, so to speak. I guess I won't say who exactly since enduro now seems to not want say it directly anymore. Suffice it to say, the horse is a ginger.

Gingervitis.

To be honest I don't think the Dolphins have done enough homework to determine that they would select Matt Barkley over Andrew Luck and to be honest I think it's the other way around. I have Matt Barkley rated as the 2nd best player in this draft and I will agree that the gap between the two are much closer than the general fan would know. With that said Andrew Luck is still the best player in this draft.

To land one of these two players would be special IMO. It's not going to be easy as Dolphin fans better cheer for the Seahawks/Redskins. Seattle's remaining schedule is quite easy as they play the Eagles, Rams, Bears (w/o cutler), 49ers, and Cardinals. I see them winning two and possibly three of these games so they will go 6-10 worst case scenario IMO. Washington's schedule is far tougher as they play the Jets, Patriots, Eagles, Vikings, Giants and to be honest I see the skins getting one win and ending up 5-11. The Dolphins have the Patriots, Jets, Bills, Eagles, and Raiders remaining and I see them getting one win and ending up 4-12. Matt Barkley will be there for the taking but the question remains whether he is our guy or do Landry jones or Robert Griffin come to the forefront?

To be honest I don't think the Dolphins have done enough homework to determine that they would select Matt Barkley over Andrew Luck and to be honest I think it's the other way around. I have Matt Barkley rated as the 2nd best player in this draft and I will agree that the gap between the two are much closer than the general fan would know. With that said Andrew Luck is still the best player in this draft.

To land one of these two players would be special IMO. It's not going to be easy as Dolphin fans better cheer for the Seahawks/Redskins. Seattle's remaining schedule is quite easy as they play the Eagles, Rams, Bears (w/o cutler), 49ers, and Cardinals. I see them winning two and possibly three of these games so they will go 6-10 worst case scenario IMO. Washington's schedule is far tougher as they play the Jets, Patriots, Eagles, Vikings, Giants and to be honest I see the skins getting one win and ending up 5-11. The Dolphins have the Patriots, Jets, Bills, Eagles, and Raiders remaining and I see them getting one win and ending up 4-12. Matt Barkley will be there for the taking but the question remains whether he is our guy or do Landry jones or Robert Griffin come to the forefront?
Remember though, Parcells said that he wasn't sold on Luck as the first overall pick.

This is like the old Ripley's Believe Or Not ....

The problem is when people believe it ....

Back
Top Bottom