Fins Select CB Cordrea Tankersley at Pick #97 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Select CB Cordrea Tankersley at Pick #97

Starters as of right now gotta be Lippett and Maxwell. Both Howard and Tankersley too prone to penalties but I really like them both for the future. My concern with the CBs is we only have one guy who can play the slot in McCain.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Hopefully they can somehow get acorn Elder or Desmond King tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

Hopefully they can somehow get acorn Elder or Desmond King tomorrow.

He got torched by Dalvin Cook and my Seminoles. Mayock said "most underwhelming CB on my board" something along those lines....ffs...thats not good.

The phreaking guy was suppose to be a 1st or 2nd rd pick.

this kid freaks out and holds like crazy. I don't see him beating lippet, howard, or Maxwell. Just watch the fsu game. kind of worried about this pick since we don't have a 4th

Woulda gone for a huge upgrade in the slot with Kazee personally.

Tankersly might move to a ball hawking FS kinda role. Good ball skills but doesn't like tackling much.

Last edited by a moderator:
He got torched by Dalvin Cook and my Seminoles. Mayock said "most underwhelming CB on my board" something along those lines....ffs...thats not good.

Had he and Clemson destroyed Cook and FSU the knock would be that Cook stinks. It works both ways.

I had a 3rd day grade on him. I really don't like Tankersly's game. It's full of holes that will be exploited against better competition in the NFL. He played on a super-talented Clemson D and still got beat way too often.

A pick for the future

im 50/50 on it. would've preffered a guard, but we are planning for the departure of maxwell

[video=youtube_share;ecXcGBXiDvs]https://youtu.be/ecXcGBXiDvs[/video]

Who's he going to beat out, Lippett? He's not better than Howard or Maxwell

No way he beats out lippett, lippett is really an up an comer, he was a good find, I'm wondering where he plays also, i guess its a replacement for maxwell when he leaves... another unit we didn't need to pick, still missing a fs and guards with good ones available. Don't dislike the guy as a player but idk how he fits with us.

[video=youtube_share;ecXcGBXiDvs]https://youtu.be/ecXcGBXiDvs[/video]

now lets find the real film of him holding and freaking out. he gets lost a lot. hope he develops and I am wrong. but he is #5 for us right now. This has to be for when Maxwell is gone

Back
Top Bottom