Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

DE really was a big need and I thought we might have to draft one but not we can focus on LB,OG,TE and back up QB and RB

Ozzy rules!!

Keep Hayes, Keep Wake, draft Roquan (or Rashaan) and our defense look good for 2018.

Defensive line is solid, and at DB we have a healthy Lippett, a healthy Tank, a healthy X, a Pro Bowler at Jones (who must step up), a newly confident McCain, and TJ the hammer.

Focus on scheme, QB play, TE play, guard play, and a big #2RB, and it may be a fun season next year.

@ckparrot: I’ll just say that splitting hairs on negotiations for a healthy Jarvis Landry but dishing out $10 million for a guy who holds mid round league value at a position that isn’t necessarily a need...is extremely in character for this Dolphins front office.

this is fair from @ckparrothead. throwing money at the likes of Mcdonald, Branch, Kiko etc is exactly why we have let so many players we develop go.

Do I like the idea of giving Landry a huge deal? no. But id rather give Landry 30 than give Branch 10

Quinn is a stud . For anyone second guessing this guy has never watched football. He was one of the biggest wow players I have watched in the modern era . My question is why the rams would even let him roll out but it could be a salary cap issues with strong picks in the tank new contracts looming

Back
Top Bottom