Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

@AlbertBreer: Terms of the Dolphins/Rams deal: DE Robert Quinn & late-round pick to Miami; mid-round pick & late-round pick to Los Angeles.

still no details on which picks

know nothing about this source, but good news is this is 1 year and we will see

@Ryan_McCrystal: Robert Quinn is owed nothing in 2019, so basically Dolphins get a talented 28-year-old pass-rusher with an awful lot to prove in what is essentially a contract year, Seems like a good gamble to take for just a mid-round pick

@Ryan_McCrystal: Worst case scenario: Miami spends mid-round pick and $10M for 1 year on a mediocre pass-rusher

Best case: Quinn is fully healthy and reverts to form and they get a quality pass-rusher for the next 2 years

Who wouldn’t want this deal ? I’m still confused why they would let him walk

they have better players to extend and need the money. already tried to send him to kc last week

Good DE still in his prime for a 4th and swap of 6ths seems to be a good deal. Now get a stud LB and a FS . If the young guys continue to develop then you may have yourself a good defense.

@AlbertBreer: All 3 picks involved are 2018 picks, per sources. Will be interesting to see if the Rams replace the fourth-round pick dealt in the Marcus Peters trade, which they'd been looking to do.

Holy Bat Chit Batman!!! Whatta grab. I guess DE is no longer a need. But how is Miami fitting him in, with the cap situation? I guess a surprise cut or restructure is in the works. Miami’s new DL coach has to be salivating right now.

You guys just need to check out the Dolphins cap situation going forward in the future starting in 2019. They have plenty of future room to play with their contracts and get what they need.

@PSchrags: Quinn-to-Dolphins trade details, per source:

Rams get Miami’s 2018 4th and 6th round picks.

Dolphins get Robert Quinn and Los Angeles’s 2018 6th round pick.

@nflnetwork @gmfb @NFLonFOX

as @BillsFanInPeace suggested

Guys...Could this mean that maybe it's the Rams, that are working a deal for Landry?
I'm no Draft Guru....Just having fun with the ideas that are being thrown around.
I did hear that Austin was on a short leash.

Thoughts? I'd Love to hear'em........

Back
Top Bottom