Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins trade for Robert Quinn - 4th round pick and swap of 6ths

@PSchrags: Quinn-to-Dolphins trade details, per source:

Rams get Miami’s 2018 4th and 6th round picks.

Dolphins get Robert Quinn and Los Angeles’s 2018 6th round pick.

@nflnetwork @gmfb @NFLonFOX

as @BillsFanInPeace suggested

Nice Value. Like the trade for you and seems my guy is still in the know in LA guess he isnt looking for a new job yet lol

Appreciate the recognition lol

Why do people think Cam will be cut? Quinn is an RDE and so is Harris. If anything, there's a logjam at RDE w/ Quinn, Harris, and Branch. My concern is...who plays LDE besides Wake and Malveaux? I'm not sure if the pass rushing skills will translate from RDE to LDE from any of those guys.

Unless the plan is to release Wake, is it safe to assume this trade means drafting a de at 11 is unlikely? As of now we're looking at Wake, Quinn, Harris, Branch, Hayes, Malveaux and Fede.

Add lb Tahir Whitehead from the LIonssafety Lamarcus Joyner from the Rams and a veteran reserve corner and the defense is complete and the team can focus the draft on offense in the draft.

Last edited:
I know this is their plan, but one thing I am happy about is that we needed DE help and now we don't need to force one in the draft. Now, my plan is trade down in round 1 (if Baker Mayfield is gone) and get some extra picks, grab Lamar Jackson with our late 1st rounder, and then snag Sony Michel in round 2. ;-)

OK, OK. Now you know why I am just the water boy... :)

Last edited:
Agree with whoever said if you can do what you did in 2013, then you are a dang special player. Hopefully he produces 75% of that. Always liked this guy, good trade I think

Nice Value. Like the trade for you and seems my guy is still in the know in LA guess he isnt looking for a new job yet lol

Appreciate the recognition lol
Thank you!

You deserve the recognition!

Unless the plan is to release Wake, is it safe to assume this trade means drafting a de at 11 is unlikely? As of now we're looking at Wake, Quinn, Harris, Branch, Hayes, Malveaux and Fede.

Quinn is getting paid $11 million and Harris was last years first rounder. Safe to assume DE is not a plan, regardless of Wake

@flasportsbuzz: So Ajayi dealt for 4th.Quinn acquired for 4th (plus exchange of 6ths).Even those angry about Ajayi deal can feel better framing it that way?

I have never regretted that trade

Guys...Could this mean that maybe it's the Rams, that are working a deal for Landry?
I'm no Draft Guru....Just having fun with the ideas that are being thrown around.
I did hear that Austin was on a short leash.

Thoughts? I'd Love to hear'em........

No. I don’t think Landry to the Rams is at all happening.

And regarding the tag that some have mentioned - I also don’t think that the Dolphins must quickly rescind the franchise tag. They can create space, lets see how things can play out ...

On my drive home from work heard them talking about it on WFAN and Carlin reported that the trade involved a swap of our first round pick with the Rams who are picking around 23 which didn't sound great to me. A swap of mid round picks would make this an awesome move however.

This is a dream... provided Quinn can stay healthy. He missed a lot of time in 15, and 16, and didn't look 100% last season either. If he can return to that 2013/2014 for though... Wow!

Back
Top Bottom