Fisher flys back to SD, will make final decision around family | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fisher flys back to SD, will make final decision around family

I'm kind of luke warm on Fisher. I'm not very impressed with his record but I see reasons he might suceed here. I'm just excited for him to make a decision Rams or Dolphins soon and get this over with. Is he gonna coach here or not? I just want to get this over with.

I wish that there was a Finheaven "Fact" auto feature. So that every-time someone basis their opinion on Facts they would automatically get a nice big "FACT" smilie. But when they go off on information that is clearly unproven or just their assumption they would get a big question mark.

Forget figuring out his decision, we can't even figure out where he is. This report says he's in SD. Another report just posted today says he's in Nashville. Which is it? If sources can't even correctly identify where he's at, how can we assume they have any credible news on his decision? This all is becoming strangely similar to last year and the JH embarrasment. A coach that we really pursue hard doesn't really want to come here, but we throw everything at him in order to complicate the situation and end up not only losing out on him, but miss out on any other decent coaching option. Hopefully we at least learned enough to have an offer ready for another decent coach and not just bring back Tony again.

Don't think she cares anymore.....he's divorced.

it said that he wanted to go bk and talk it over around the family ? if he is divorced ,then imo why did he say he wanted to go bk and make his discission around family ? imo i think that theres more to this lil ordeal than whats being seen , and i think him leaving St.Louis with a contract that the ball is bk in our cornor, imo if he was taking the louie job he would have just stayed there till today or tomorrow and sign with them .because where ever he signs it will be televised and we all know the owner of which team he signs with will announce the signing ,it just seems very funny he left with a contract .

Back
Top Bottom