Football -vs- Soccer discussion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Football -vs- Soccer discussion

TotoreMexico said:
In USA maybe, soccer is the most popular in the planet
no question about it in the US, Nascar is even more popular than soccer to us. thats why nobody here really cares how the team does

i kinda makes me mad becuase i know america dosent have its best athleates
out there i mean you dont see many soccer games in school yards........ any sport America isnt good at isnt a sport

I think we will get better as a country. More kids are playing soccer than ever. We already are the best in the world in women's soccer, and as more guys play we will improve.

Roman529 said:
I think we will get better as a country. More kids are playing soccer than ever. We already are the best in the world in women's soccer, and as more guys play we will improve.

Thing is, we've for a long time had a large youth soccer population. It's the transition to the pro level that hasn't been there. This result isn't going to help.

ckb2001 said:
Thing is, we've for a long time had a large youth soccer population. It's the transition to the pro level that hasn't been there. This result isn't going to help.
kids that play soccer are just to soft or there moms are scared to put them im a real sport like football

shanem8481 said:
kids that play soccer are just to soft or there moms are scared to put them im a real sport like football

Seems like you have never played soccer:rolleyes:

nick1 said:
damn right this is why we need to get the world into the real kind of football. I'm not that entertained by soccer, I'm trying but there's not enough action[/q
just think if the usa played china in a usa football game omg:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

shanem8481 said:
i kinda makes me mad becuase i know america dosent have its best athleates
out there i mean you dont see many soccer games in school yards........ any sport America isnt good at isnt a sport

OMG!!!!

shanem8481 said:

I wonder if you played either sport?

I played both and I can tell you the "soccer" players could run circles around the football player in form of athleticsim and toughness. Soccer Practice was always Worse then football practice.

If you don't like the sport thats fine but keep your un educated comments to yourself.

finsmx said:

its true the sports we are bad are sports nobody cares about hear if we used our best althleats in soccer the world cup wouldnt even be fun we would destroy

shanem8481 said:

:ban:

Mindwarp said:
I wonder if you played either sport?

I played both and I can tell you the "soccer" players could run circles around the football player in form of athleticsim and toughness. Soccer Practice was always Worse then football practice.

If you don't like the sport thats fine but keep your un educated comments to yourself.
i play high school football

Back
Top Bottom