For those who don't like the 1st pick, why? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

For those who don't like the 1st pick, why?

Not everyone is guaranting that Harris is going to be a stud, Rubuen Foster isn't guarnteed to be a stud either same with Myles Garret, because what you studied Harris alot what do you want a cookie? It's stricly an opinion thing you can either love/like the Harris pick or hate it. Until the day you are in an NFL draft room you are no better than anyone else on this FAN FORUM with an opinion or in your case a Nostradamus epiphany.

An opinion based on something or an opinion based on nothing. Which one you got?

Yes. I would like a cookie. Macadamia nut please.

An opinion based on something or an opinion based on nothing. Which one you got?

Yes. I would like a cookie. Macadamia nut please.

There is also alot REAL scouts out there who do have a good opinion of Harris, like I said i'm not going to guarantee he is going to be a stud just like i'm not going to guarantee he is going to be a bust. Until he plays a down in the league we know nothing about nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also alot REAL scouts out there who do have a good opinion of Harris, like I said i'm not going to guarantee he is going to be a stud just like i'm not going to guarantee he is going to be a bust. Until he plays a down in this league we know nothing about nothing.

My point is I don't give a **** about what other people think or say. I know for a fact that I watched him play in real time on Saturdays last season. I can't say the same for any of those other idiots who people blindly pour their faith into ... after not being able to field a competitive football team for the past 15 years.

Keep watching that same stupid movie thinking the ending is going to change. Let me know how that goes.

There is a reason the more experienced posters don't like the pick, and that's because they watch TAPE not HIGHLIGHTS.

Harris's tape is ugly to watch. You don't see a football player, you see a guy with two moves that gets a sack once in a while vs. poor competition. And those two moves, (speed rush and spin), are the most amateur and ineffective of them all. Poor hands, poor awareness, isn't physical at the LOS, can't get off blocks.... just so hard to watch him play and have any enthusiasm.

In fairness he gets off the ball quick, and he lines up against left tackles which I like (my biggest problem with Wake is that he plays LE when I want my best rusher on the right). I guess he has a motor too, but that counts for nothing if you can't get off your man and he seriously just can't.

At 22 I wanted Barnett (goes against LT's and wins and can bend), Watt (does all the things Harris can't and his rip/pull is 10x better then some lame ass spin), or Lamp. Oh well time to support the pick and hope the coaches have the patience to teach this kid cause right now he isn't a football player.

I didn't knows whether to post this or not, but well, here it goes. FO analytics didn't like Harris. If scouting isn't sure about him, either, yikes.

Funny that Slimm mention should Coples, too.

The reason I bring up Coples, I never liked him coming out of UNC despite all the hype by the talking heads and where they had him projected.

There are threads in the draft forum for the 2012 draft where I went round and round trying to tell people that Malik Jackson was a similar profile but better player, and teams could get him anywhere outside the 1st round they wanted to.

I don't think there's any doubt who was wrong and who was right.

Everyone on here will love the pick in time when Harris becomes a double digit sack artist year in, year out. I'd put money on it. PM me if you're down. I love legal robbery.

The reason I bring up Coples, I never liked him coming out of UNC despite all the hype by the talking heads and where they had him projected.

There are threads in the draft forum for the 2012 draft where I went round and round trying to tell people that Malik Jackson was a similar profile but better player, and teams could get him anywhere outside the 1st round they wanted to.

I don't think there's any doubt who was wrong and who was right.

I remember these posts very well.

Back
Top Bottom