Foxsports Reports..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foxsports Reports.....

NYNCDOLFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Foxsports online reports the raiders "have" offered miami a first round pick for ricky's rights. If this is true I would take it in a heart beat and use both our number 1's for a RB and a QB next year. Any thoughts? any more news if this report is true/false?

I personally hope Feeley wins the jobs, and does well. So we could use those picks to get Rb and probably another lineman.

i would hope we could get more then just a first round pick.....

That would be a great deal! I say do it. We dont lose anything anyway, the F***er isnt coming back to miami thats for sure.

I say get the 1st rounder and Justin Fargas or make them wait 2 years. Play hardball with em like everyone is tryin to do us.

Link? I don't see the report at foxsports.com that you are mentioning.

Thanks

Like someone said on another thread last night...throw in J. Fargas too...

Hmm...assuming all this is true...my first thought is to take it. You have to think that the Raiders are going to be nothing more than a mediorce team at best so their 1st rd pick should be somewhere in the upper-middle to middle. But thinking about it, we might be inclined to see if they would throw in something else (say another mid-level pick or a Justin Fargas) For Fargas we'd probably have to throw something else in ourselves. Assuming this is true, it'd be nice to have 2 1 rd picks. Can't remember the last time we had that...

TPD1479 said:
Foxsports online reports the raiders "have" offered miami a first round pick for ricky's rights. If this is true I would take it in a heart beat and use both our number 1's for a RB and a QB next year. Any thoughts? any more news if this report is true/false?
Foxsports is reporting that, still looking for confirmation elsewhere, I would take that in heart beat......................

This is old news right? Because he could not even play this year if he wanted to. I cant see them giving up a pick for a player who may not even play at all and wont this year for sure. If its new perhaps Norv has pitty on his old team :roflmao: TAKE IT!!!

BlitPhinFan said:
Link? I don't see the report at foxsports.com that you are mentioning.

Thanks
yea I just looked at that site as well no report of that...show us the link if you are gonna post something like that.

I would take it in a heartbeat. I wouldn't want Miami to draft a defensive linemen if a good one is available. Since Bowens is getting old.

420finfan said:
yea I just looked at that site as well no report of that...show us the link if you are gonna post something like that.
Its there, "Retired Williams to return with Raiders"....something like that

Back
Top Bottom