Foxsports Reports..... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Foxsports Reports.....

If we were to trade him to the Raiders, do we still get to sue him for $8 mil?

CaptianObvious said:
yeah speilman should take that, a # 1 for virtually nothing!

It took 2 1st to get him.Virtually we lost a 1st to have him play for 2 years.

With that said yes take the 1st and a conditional or Philip Buchanon.Buchanon has been an up and downer but he would definitely upgrade our secondary and PR.Could very well take Sams spot next year.Hes that good.Just needs to be HOME. :D

Sorry guys, but you're dreaming. Nowhere in any article I found does it say that the Raiders have actually even expressed interest, let alone offered anything. And in the articles I saw it sounded like someone asked RW if he would play again and he said the only way he could see it was with the Raiders. Not like he was actively pursuing it, but just musing in a pot-addled kind of way. I think this is a rumor based on a quote taken out of context and some wishful thinking.

islandah said:
Sorry guys, but you're dreaming. Nowhere in any article I found does it say that the Raiders have actually even expressed interest, let alone offered anything. And in the articles I saw it sounded like someone asked RW if he would play again and he said the only way he could see it was with the Raiders. Not like he was actively pursuing it, but just musing in a pot-addled kind of way. I think this is a rumor based on a quote taken out of context and some wishful thinking.

Sure it is a rumor now......but if a player of William's ability came knockin on Oakland's door, they would surely make a play for him. A 1st round pick for someone who ran for 1800+ plus yards for their head coach, doesn't seem like too much of a dream.

Back
Top Bottom