Free Agent QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent QB's

Nobody's going to be offer a starting QB job by Gase. He's rolling with Tannehill at least to start the year off

Ozzy rules!!

Bridgewater would be interesting but would likely be in the $7m range, if we pay Landry we really won't have that luxury.

Think he would take a backup role or will he be offered a starting one?

Gase already said Ryan Tannehill is going to be the starter in 2018, so Bridgewater -- or any of the FAs likely to come free -- would be brought in first as the backup. And you said in your post that you were curious about a backup, so yeah, that's how I answered it.

Imagine if Foles wins it all, wtf does Phiily do? And Minny has 3 qbs all in need of a contract.

He can come replace Moore I’m all for that

Bridgewater would b ideal on a 1 or 2 year deal for about 3 million per.

No way. That's bottom rung backup money. Some team will look at him and see a guy who was a highly valued prospect coming out of school and then showed tremendous growth after coming into the NFL. They'll see the opportunity to get a long-term quality starter. If that knee passes medical I think he's looking at Mike Glennon money, easy.

Can we bring back Don Strock? Come on, surely he's got a few games left in him, right? Dude was good in relief.
Was he ever. Wish he had gotten into the SB vs the Skins much earlier. It was a formula that worked w him and Woodley and in spite of NOT completing a single pass in the 2nd half, we stuck w Woodley until the very last drive I believe / game was out of reach. Issue was we were winning and Don came in when we were down and had to throw. We didn’t go down by “need Strock amount” until way too late. Always thought we win that game if Don got the call early enough.

Back
Top Bottom