Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

• Dan Marino

Votes: 110 50.5%
  • Bob Griese

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Zack Thomas

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Larry Csonka

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Paul Warfield

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Nat Moore

• Dwight Stephenson

• Nick Buoniconti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: List Below

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters
Not one mention for Clayton or Duper, interesting....

My favourite is Marino.

The player I most admire is Zonk. As someone said above, he defined the Dolphins during their most successful era. And he was one mean mutha. All he needed was a cigarillo and a bandolier and he could have stepped out of a Sergio Leone movie.

I was contemplating adding them but basically used a mental list of Fins I remember fellow Finheads mentioning over the years.

There has been some great names mentioned in this thread that deserve being on the list as well.
Chubbs

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Surprised not seeing more JT votes. Wonder how much of that has to do with his Jet Hiatus.
Chubbs

MARK CLAYTON!!

how in the hell does the dolphins ALL TIME LEADING WR and dannys favorite target not get on the poll list?
You know honestly i dont remember many people mentioning him lately. But I agree would be a good addition to the list.

Brian Cox anybody who flicks off the bills fans is my favorite

For me it was Marino - simply because of how freaking exciting he was to watch. All the late comebacks, etc. After Dan I like:

Ricky Williams
Nat Moore
Jim Jensen
Don Strock
Zach Thomas
Jason Taylor

Zach Thomas and it's not even close. He may not have had the prototypical physical traits that are desired in a LB, but he more than made up for it with his heart and football IQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to go with Zach Thomas, true Dolphin for life.

Marino is the reason I watched the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom