Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

• Dan Marino

Votes: 110 50.5%
  • Bob Griese

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Zack Thomas

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Larry Csonka

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Paul Warfield

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Nat Moore

• Dwight Stephenson

• Nick Buoniconti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: List Below

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters
Mine as well

but Wahoo McDaniels is my favorite Dolphins character hand down

I saw him beat Johnny Valentine in a steel cage match after he left football.
indian chef , football player , actor ... this guy had it all ..:up:

Honorable mention to #22 Tony Nathan who I had the privilege of playing 18 holes of golf with in a celeb tournament.
He was running back coach for Tampa Bay at the time.

Wahoo was a very stiff worker.....And he was a tough guy face. One of the toughest. He was a big favorite of mine too.

Larry Czonka, for forearming a Cardinal CB into oblivian on an end around and being flagged for unnecessary roughness.

It wasn't a Cardinal, it was a Buffalo Bill.
[video=youtube;7SF0RaXR4nI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SF0RaXR4nI[/video]​

It wasn't a Cardinal, it was a Buffalo Bill.
[video=youtube;7SF0RaXR4nI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SF0RaXR4nI[/video]​

I must have gotten this play confused with a similar one.

ZT was my favorite. Met him at one of those charity fishing deals, and when it was over he was advised that the NFL did not want players to be drinking at the event. No Problem, he went across the street, and closed the bar while drinking a bunch. That was special.

I voted for Marino... no doubt, but Mcduff was always a gamer and had heart!!

No offense intended...but zach thomas polling higher than larry czonka and bob griese who won superbowls for this franchise....is a clear indicator of the dominant age group in this poll...just a fact

No offense intended...but zach thomas polling higher than larry czonka and bob griese who won superbowls for this franchise....is a clear indicator of the dominant age group in this poll...just a fact
Respectfully disagree. I am 49 years old and I voted for Zach. I have also enjoyed the likes of OJ McDuffie, Dan Marino, The Marx Brothers, Blackwood Brothers, Jack Scott, Larry Csonka, Dwight Stephenson, Jason Taylor Jamie Nails and many others.

but Wahoo McDaniels is my favorite Dolphins character hand down

I saw him beat Johnny Valentine in a steel cage match after he left football.
indian chef , football player , actor ... this guy had it all ..:up:
I used to be big rasslin fan when i was younger. I remember having a poster of wahoo on my wall, at the time i didn't know he was a former fin. I don't remember johnny valentine but i watched his son greg "the hammer" valentine many times. Wrestling in those days can never be matched.

Back
Top Bottom