Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Fun Poll: Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

Who is your Favorite All Time Dolphin

• Dan Marino

Votes: 110 50.5%
  • Bob Griese

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Zack Thomas

Votes: 42 19.3%
  • Larry Csonka

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Paul Warfield

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Nat Moore

• Dwight Stephenson

• Nick Buoniconti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: List Below

Votes: 26 11.9%

• Total voters
for me probably ricky, grew up watching Dan at the end of his career. Had I grown up earlier it would be him without a doubt... I also had an enormous mancrush on Chris Chambers for some reason

for me probably ricky, grew up watching Dan at the end of his career. Had I grown up earlier it would be him without a doubt... I also had an enormous mancrush on Chris Chambers for some reason

You and me both.

Fourtunately I had a freind...My best bud in the Army who was a huge WI fan/homer.....He told me what Chris Chambers was
Succinctly; "He will catch every ball he has to make an effort for, and drop every ball that hits him square on the hands."

Argue as much as you like, that's Chris Chambers.....Tons of unrealized potential.

Mr Csonka....................Been a fan of his since he was a soph Orangeman when I

saw him totally annihilate my college team

Favorite ever is Marino easy.. Hard for me to have a favorite player who ever played for a different team.

I'm probably going to be alone with this one, but: OJ McDuffie

Not my favorite, but I remember when he de cleated a Chiefs player...A certain linebacker that shall remain nameless...
He launched his body....(Rember when they could do that) and it was just ****ing heart.

OJ McDuffie is not a bad choice.

I picked Csonka. He defined that era better than anyone. Every week it was an arrogant delight at how physical and run oriented we were, able to dictate the flow of the game. And end it with one drive when we got the ball back with 6-8 minutes remaining. Those games would finish wonderfully calmly, upon another 6 yard gain at 3:35 PM.

I'd pick the Orange Bowl itself, if available.

Because of what he did to the Jets in one game in 1982, AJ Duhe...
[video=youtube;EZu1S2080xE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZu1S2080xE[/video]
He did have a short career but by god that jet game was a sight to see.It is a shame some of these younger fans did not get to see this play-off game.He had the starting QB and running back of the jets changing there religion.And they was calling him SIR at the end of the game.Never in my life of watching the dolphins play have I seen one man OWN a team like he did this game.It was on par with what Manny Fernendez did at the SB on our perfect season.The no names and the killer B's were a sight to see indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a game Duhe had. I think Don Shula deserves a little credit too for having the field watered down to slow the Jets passing attack. At least that's the rumor that was going around back then.

MARK CLAYTON!!

how in the hell does the dolphins ALL TIME LEADING WR and dannys favorite target not get on the poll list?

I voted for Dan, but hell there are so many. Offerdahl was a close second, I even named my old house "Offerdahl" back in the late 80's

I loved watching Keith Byars play. If he wouldn't have wound up on the Pats, he would be higher up on my list. that being said, I grew up in the glow of the '85 win against Da Bears, so I love me some Marino ;)

Not one mention for Clayton or Duper, interesting....

My favourite is Marino.

The player I most admire is Zonk. As someone said above, he defined the Dolphins during their most successful era. And he was one mean mutha. All he needed was a cigarillo and a bandolier and he could have stepped out of a Sergio Leone movie.

Back
Top Bottom