FSU: 2005 ACC Champs!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FSU: 2005 ACC Champs!!

Philter25 said:
If anything, use this as ammo as to why the BCS contract should NOT be renewed in 2007. The ACC IMO outdid (in a negative way) the Big East this year. :lol: That is a feat in itself.

The BCS isn't up in 2007. IT is moving to FOX with ABC only keeping the Rose Bowl.It's up in like 2011 now I believe.

MikeO said:
The BCS isn't up in 2007. IT is moving to FOX with ABC only keeping the Rose Bowl.It's up in like 2011 now I believe.

Huh? I thought the format was up in 2007? Did something happen in the past few weeks that I totally missed? :confused:

Philter25 said:
Huh? I thought the format was up in 2007? Did something happen in the past few weeks that I totally missed? :confused:

I believe it was last year where they re-upped it. Next year the BCS moves to FOX.

FOX has the national championship game for 3 years, then the ROSE BOWL year it is on ABC. I think its up in 2011.

Gross. The BCS must have updated their website recently. I could have sworn last month they only had the schedule listed until 2007...... :confused:

Caps said:
Miami and VT both have two losses, but we beat them. FSU has four losses. The Hurricanes have the best record in the ACC.

VT has more wins. :idea: so there for VT still has the best record there big guy.

Ahh well so much for the Big East not deserving a BCS Bowl Bid.
Going 10-1 and losing only to a top 10 rated team that used to be in the Big East.

I am from WV and love my WVU football team. The ACC could not have played
out better for us. Tired of hearing bout the sorry USF team that could have
went to the BCS, to bad the really are bettet then FSU.

Ahh well guess more is to come after the bowl games. Of course WVU will get
trounced and does not deserve to play in a BCS game... or well maye FSU will
win and show how awesomely great the ACC really is......

Anyways GO WVU !!!
GO louisville beat whoever the ACC sends.

Yep all the comentators were right the big east does suck.....
WE WILL SEE!

Go Phins!

The Canes think they have it bad??? We beat the seminoles...Correction...We killed the seminoles the week before and have the better record yet we are stuck in the platano maduro bowl.

P.S. Notice how the Gators are 2-0 against BCS teams

A couple Miami fans in this post are doing a nice job of twisting and turning things but there is a bottom line here:

FSU is the ACC champions. FSU gets the BCS bid and the millions of dollars that it brings.

brech10 said:
FSU gets the BCS bid and the millions of dollars that it brings.

Actually, the money is spread evenly between all ACC teams. So all you have to be happy about is a soon to be 5 loss season. Congratulations:clap:

Caps said:
The system is flawed, thats all I'm saying. It's not like I think we deserve to be national champions, but the fact of the matter is that the two best teams in the ACC didn't play last night.
boo hoo

the noles won the ACC fair and square. i wasn't shocked at all when they beat vatech. i know everyone is acting like it was some david vs. goliath thing, but vick has already shown that he is a complete buffoon and panics when he's pressured at all, and that's something FSU could do. FSU may have 4 losses, but they won the games that mattered, something miami couldn't do, and now they're in the peach bowl. tough break

i rooted for the noles to win this game, but now i want them to get absolutely slaughtered by PSU

kastofsna120 said:
boo hoo

the noles won the ACC fair and square. i wasn't shocked at all when they beat vatech. i know everyone is acting like it was some david vs. goliath thing, but vick has already shown that he is a complete buffoon and panics when he's pressured at all, and that's something FSU could do. FSU may have 4 losses, but they won the games that mattered, something miami couldn't do, and now they're in the peach bowl. tough break

i rooted for the noles to win this game, but now i want them to get absolutely slaughtered by PSU

Hey, he's back!

Anyway, tell me with a straight face that the two best ACC teams played in the championship. I'm not bitter, I wanted the Noles to win the game. If anything FSU's BCS bid will open up some eyes about how flawed the college system is. I want the system overhauled, I want the best teams to play each other. And if the Canes aren't one of those two teams in any given year, then you won't hear a peep out of me. Again, I want the best to play, is that so wrong?

kastofsna120 said:
boo hoo

kastofsna120 said:
can't wait to see FSU get slaughtered by vatech

Interesting

FSU won the title game and deservs its ACC Championship, when they decided to expand and try to ruin ACC basketball this was the way they wanted to determin a Champion so FSU earned it.

Back
Top Bottom