Game thoughts- Jets @ Fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game thoughts- Jets @ Fins

I'm telling you, once this team gets talent at all positions like other great teams, Miami won't be a team to take lightly..

The HC has a system for success.

I feel like the team is one draft away, a draft and an offseason that brings in some quality offensive lineman and a few more players on defense. Great win. Stick with Moore for a while.

I'm not sure tannehill would have survived this season.

It's brutal in the trenches, took Moore one pass to get his jersey filthy.

underrated comment, these guys both took some shots. though with moore in the game, the protection seemed to get better, wether or not that was a product of the team picking up their play or the jets actually having to respect the deep 1/3 of the field remains to be seen but i know who id be playing thursday night

One other thing on today's game......how about that decision by the Jets to throw the ball buried that deep in their own end. On the INT.....the D-line pushed the offensive line back into McCown and he couldn't step into that throw allowing it to be intercepted. A lot of 2nd guessing in the coaches room for New York.

Oh, and the field condition was a disgrace. We were lucky nobody was hurt.

Up and down game for our offense and defense too. When we needed them the most, our defense made the stops. When we needed the offense to score, they did just that. Props to our punter too for pinning them down when we needed it the most. We're not beating on anyone but we're finding ways to win.

Am I missing something or are we at last doing a better job covering the TE's?

Ozzy rules!!

He's a whimp. I expect him to endup on IR no matter the severity. He got his money

Nah man, Cutler is definitely not a wimp . . . guy got up time after time after getting blasted this season. If anything I earned some respect for his toughness by watching him play behind this offensive line in a short camp.

That might be a little longer injury- so a Yates or Fales type is added maybe?

Back
Top Bottom