Game thoughts- Jets @ Fins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Game thoughts- Jets @ Fins

Damn that sucks . . . he has taken a beating like most QBs behind this oline have taken over the years and he kept getting up. Hopefully he recovers well.

Great having a guy like Matt Moore on this team. My guess is we pick up David Fales or promote Doughty to be 2nd string for the time being. Somebody will have to get cut. Or Sam Young to IR.

Jets play solid football.

Adams is a beast.

Jay gave all he had but the Jets front 4 are big, strong, and relentless.

Jets DBs are solid.

McCain is playing better.

Great game by Howard.

Great game by Jones.

O-line played ok despite the injuries.

Thomas looked more lively.

Glad to see Damien get touches.

Moore jump-started the offense.

Stills balled. Landry balled. Carroo made a catch. Still no Grant.

Great special teams coverage and of course the came winning kick.

Jamal Adams is a beast, great pick by the Jets....love this photo...

http://prod.images.dolphins.clubs.n...--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

Wow! That’s my Thoughts. For years, about 15-17 of them, Miami found all types of ways to lose games, and seasons. You could start that timeline when we blew a 30-7 lead in the Meadowlands, the implosions ever since were countless. Almost 1.5 years in to the Adam Gase era, and that curse has done a complete 180 degree turn. 12 straight wins in one score games, 2 straight double digit second half come backs. It isn’t always pretty, but it is changing the culture, and I love it!!!

Jay Cutler, Jermon Bushrod, and Julius Thomas suck. I've no interest in having them on this team beyond this year. I'm leaning towards including Maualuga on that list too.

Matt Moore played the way many of us expected him to. He can move the ball, albeit reckless at times. An upgrade over Cutler though. Moore gives us a better chance to win and should have been the starter since the 2nd half of the first Jets game. I think Parker is going to be the perfect WR for Matt Moore's style.

I'm worried about our lack of depth at RB.

I don't think Tankersley had as bad of a game as it appeared on first look.

Burke called a good game. I'm still on the fence about some of plays called by Gase. There were still a handful of play calls that made me think wtf.

Timmons has the best tackling form I've ever seen.

Jets play solid football.

Adams is a beast.

Jay gave all he had but the Jets front 4 are big, strong, and relentless.

Jets DBs are solid.

McCain is playing better.

Great game by Howard.

Great game by Jones.

O-line played ok despite the injuries.

Thomas looked more lively.

Glad to see Damien get touches.

Moore jump-started the offense.

Stills balled. Landry balled. Carroo made a catch. Still no Grant.

Great special teams coverage and of course the came winning kick.

Jamal Adams is a beast, great pick by the Jets....love this photo...

http://prod.images.dolphins.clubs.n...--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg?width=960&height=720

I believe someone mentioned 2-3 weeks ago, Miami's DBs had few or no PDd. Seems that's changing.

that was a good Jets team we played. They should have beaten the Pats. Miami has beaten three good teams in a row. Don't take Balt lightly

There's no way they can take the ravens lightly when we never beat them. I know we say this all the time but we have to win this game to get to 5 wins. I'm sure it's going to take at least 10 wins to make the playoffs. Our last 6 games we play the bills and the pats twice each plus we get Denver and KC on the road. If we split those last 6 games it'd give us 7 wins. The other 3 would have to come from ravens.raiders,Carolina and TB. It's not an easy schedule man

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom