GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly) | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

Pay for performance ??

How many on this team including management deserves the money they recieved this season?

Tannehill needs some hair on his chest, he does look pubescent (sp?) at times. Martin got murdered today. When that Pats DB came on the blitz and Martin barely shoved him, and then the guy (who weighs about 100+ pounds less than Martin) got the sack I nearly threw my remote at the TV. Awful performance by the oline and our WR's.

They're talking about franchising him. Why? You can throw in McCann or Carroll or Stanford and they can get torched not turning their heads around to look for the ball just as well as Smith can. Waste of money.

Really, people its the truth, Im so upset that Redskins and Colts were able to get a QB that drives the team, who is a leader. What do we have? poop. Yes I understand all of you will say, Tann-hill needs playmakers and what have you, but this team does not have a QB. And I hope you guys save my thread, because if T-Hill proves me wrong I will eat crow. But I just don't see it with this guy. Its one thing to lose but losing in a way where your QB is really playing with heart, but its another thing to have a performance like that. Jay Fiedler 2.0 :idk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

Great thread, makes me want to sing. Sing along if ya like. It's a Jimmy Buffet tune which came to mind. :)

Ross is making money, that's what Steven Ross does.

He could be making a lot more money if the team wasn't boring and bad. Buying out tickets for 3/4 of the home games can't be good for the bottom line.

Are we really going to go into our 6th season under Ireland ? Forget all the other bs.

11-5
7-9
7-9
6-10
7-9

Why is this bum still around? And yes, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
..And that 11-5 season was due to Chad Pennington and an extremely weak schedule.

i hate to say it but I stopped spending on anything dolphins since last yr and this season I stopped watching dolphins games period. Then today I take a peak at the game and that's y I stopped watching. Nothing's changed in a decade.

so u decided to take a peek vs. the pats.....aint that rich. perfect timing!u know how to pick urgames dude

Im sick of hearing bout Ross. The decline started with Huizenga.

Ireland hasn't been in full control for 5 years. I will still put more blame on Parcells.

Players need to play. Let's start holding them accountable to MAKE PLAYS.

Back
Top Bottom