GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

yes I'm sure you'll be back to eat crow after already deeming him fiedler 2.0 after his rookie season. forgive me while I ignore another crap thread.

If by ordinary you mean average, I'll take that in his rookie year. All things considered, that's a lot better than I thought he's do this season.

It's getting harder and harder to take all of these posts from newer members on the main boards when they don't even know the proper name of the very person they are piledriving...

Really, people its the truth, Im so upset that Redskins and Colts were able to get a QB that drives the team, who is a leader. What do we have? poop. Yes I understand all of you will say, Tann-hill needs playmakers and what have you, but this team does not have a QB. And I hope you guys save my thread, because if T-Hill proves me wrong I will eat crow. But I just don't see it with this guy. Its one thing to lose but losing in a way where your QB is really playing with heart, but its another thing to have a performance like that. Jay Fiedler 2.0 :idk:

Seriously? Step away from the ledge.

What is Ross doing right now?

Do you think he's carefully mulling over the season? Drawing pictures of our new logo?

I think he's on his jet right now throwing crap all over the place yelling WTF! at the top of his lungs. He's probably calling Ireland every name in the book, as Jeff sits in the back of the jet cowering in his seat. Maybe? Idk..

Starting to come around the Idea of getting a WR through FA and drafting keenan allen. And even draft a OT with out last 2nd round pick. Richie sucks, jerry meh, nate garner is bad

I have picks and money! he says...

You don't have enough picks and money I say.

We need...

1) TE
2) 2 WR's
3) LG
4) T
5) RE
6) 2 LB
7) FS
8) 2 CB

thats total 10 players that need to START.

Get real you baboon, you don't have enough picks, money or the brain cells to fix half of those holes. You had a chance this year and you went 0-9.

We complete 2 types of passes, the roll out swing pass and the comeback route.

Binns could have made a big statement today - he could have played his way up our 2013 depth chart a bit IMO...unfortunately the statement he made was a summary of the Miami Dolphins WR corps in 2012 (besides Hartline)...."we can't catch".

Back
Top Bottom