GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GameDay Reaction Thread (Good Bad Ugly)

Are we really going to go into our 6th season under Ireland ? Forget all the other bs.

11-5
7-9
7-9
6-10
7-9

Why is this bum still around? And yes, IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

NOOOOOO FUC***G IDEA WHY THIS FUCHEAD is stil here...but I can't take it anymore!!!! ROSS better do something

Ross will hold a press conference this week according to the herald.

Having a bunch of 4s, 5s and 6s around you will make any rookie QB look ordinary. Last couple of weeks Tannehill has been playing with 5s, 6s, and 7s. Anyone seen Armon Binns play today? He was atrocious. Brady and Tannehill had very similar stats today. The difference was Tannehill was pressured all day (which led to that INT) and Brady had all freaking day. Late in the game they showed a graphic that read:

Brady pressure today:

0 sacks, 0 hurries, 0 knockdowns.

Tannehill needs more help. Only thing where I fault Tannehill today was his overthows. Especially the Bush overthrow.

There is no way anyone gives Sean Smith big money, he is not a starter on half the teams in the NFL and is not a number 1 CB on any team in the NFL. Some of these reports are ridiculous.

too early to tell...but too early to deem him the one also. Honestly, he has a long way to go before he is on the same level as Luck and RGIII, anyone who disagrees has homer vision.

Granted, the offensive line was terrible and the play calling weak. We spent too much time in the shotgun and avoided base runs, even if they gained nothing. But the question of Tannehill's upside is at issue -- top 5? 10? 15? -- and he hinted toward the lower number today, IMO.

I am a firm believer that guys like Rogers, Manning, Brees and Brady make their receivers better but guys like Roethlisberger, Schaub, Ryan and Flacco are good but made better by their receivers. Ryan Tannehill did not make his receivers better but he survived with them, even though almost every single person would agree we have a roster of 2's at best. He wasn't made better by them either, is he going to be a top 5 QB, he has a lot of work to do if he wants to obtain that level of play, will he be good enough to win playoff games like Big Ben, Flacco and Ryan (presuming he finally wins one), I believe he will be.

But I stand by my initial report on the kid, if he stinks up the joint in 2013 and goes through the Sophomore slump, draft another QB in 2014. What's it going to hurt if we are in an San Fran situation and with the CBA it isn't a financial commitment like it was in the 90's and 2000's. So while I think he improves in the 2nd season beyond what will be expected of him, even if he doesn't it isn't a loss to the team.

My bigger fear is that Ireland will continue to nickle and dime us out of contention. His refusal to pay for anything while prudent is outdated, at some point you have to go get something to improve your roster, cutting a cancerous growth out of your roster is fine but at least replace them with equal to better talent because last I checked you cannot suit up and play a draft pick at WR, CB or OT and your chances of turning that pick into a pro bowl caliber replacement isn't great either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never want to see him in a Dolphin uni again. The guy is the opposite of a playmaker.

We have zero threats and the O-line apparently packed it in after last weeks game.

Tanny is no Luck, but he has all the tools. I think he'll throw for 20TDS and have less than 10 picks next year. Give the man some tools and he can take us where we need to go.

You don't have enough picks and money I say.

We need...

1) TE
2) 2 WR's
3) LG
4) T
5) RE
6) 2 LB
7) FS
8) 2 CB

thats total 10 players that need to START.

Get real you baboon, you don't have enough picks, money or the brain cells to fix half of those holes. You had a chance this year and you went 0-9.

Youre talking about us being solid at every position. Even great nfl teams have holes. If he can get 5 solid players (at various positions), coupled by good qb play, good coaching and a little luck, we'll be fine.

I'm imagining he's pretty damn pissed right now. It's one thing to lose to the Pats, but not put up a single damn point? I won't be surprised if he changes his mind and DOES fire Ireland. The team needs someone who's going to bring in playmakers and make this an exciting team capable of winning or else he's going to lose MORE money and fans. The tools are there (tons of cap space and draft picks), but who's willing to put those tools to good use?

THANKFULLY, another sorry & MISERABLE season ends!!! Andreally there is not much hope for the future with the bozos we have running theshow.
ROSS will be clueless again, IRELAND will pick all the wrongplayers again…. This time they will even screw up the LOGO!!! The nightmarenever ends….

Back
Top Bottom