Garnett to Boston | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garnett to Boston

This definately puts the Celtics as one of the top 3 teams in the EC. Its a great deal if everyone stays semi-healthy. If one of the big three go down, they're going to have to rely on Rondo to score more. And believe me his jumps shot is still on the high school level.

A buddy of mine played pick up with him and a few other former college players from the Louisville area a few months ago. When Rondo was behind the 3 pt arc, they didn't even guard him. He's that bad of a shooter. And this is a church gym! My buddy said its absolutely amazing that the Celtics didn't give him a jump shot last year. Maybe he's picked one up over past few months he's been playing pick up with the University of Louisville players. Ricky P would have given him a jumpshot, but unfortunately he played for Tubby...:lol: and now he's playing for Doc Rivers...poor guy...

the celtics have gone from worst to ..... well probally almost worst u add an good but old and getting older player, kevin is good but liek in LA one player cant lead to a ring like kobe it wont happen

They have 3 all-stars on the team, it isnt just KG.

I really like this deal. Gomes is a free agent next year, Jefferson is a free agent in 2 years. Yes KG is at the tail end of his prime but he is still in his prime and one of the best players in the league. This deal makes their bench very questionable, but maybe they will add another Free Agent. This move gives them a 3 years run at a title and who knows maybe they will luck out next year and add a 4th piece to the puzzle.

The East is going to be very good in a few years. The Bulls are going to be very good very soon and theres a lot of young superstars in the East and the Celtics need to do something before they reach their primes, with Bosh, Howard, Wade, James the East will have ALOT of talent in a few years

the celtics have gone from worst to ..... well probally almost worst u add an good but old and getting older player, kevin is good but liek in LA one player cant lead to a ring like kobe it wont happen

Well naturally we all age so each player in the league is getting older so I dunno how that's an issue. KG and Allen with Pierce should get them at least the 5 seed in the Eastern Conference.

Though weirder **** has happened before

I really like this deal. Gomes is a free agent next year, Jefferson is a free agent in 2 years. Yes KG is at the tail end of his prime but he is still in his prime and one of the best players in the league. This deal makes their bench very questionable, but maybe they will add another Free Agent. This move gives them a 3 years run at a title and who knows maybe they will luck out next year and add a 4th piece to the puzzle.

You're assuming Garnett stays in Boston for 3 years. Hes getting an extension to his current deal which won't touch his player option next year. The Celtics better hope this team they have assembled is a contender this upcoming season.

I don't know what you are talking but this trade makes the Celtics a top 3 team in the East.

Not going to happen. Boston fans can keep dreaming, that's all they have been doing the past several years with Iverson supposebly going there, Garnett supposebly going there, etc.

Just follow this formula every offseason for you won't get your hopes up:

[*SUPERSTAR NAME*] to Boston Celtics [*team name*]? [*question mark, since it's just a rumor*]

RESULT: NOT HAPPENING.

:0wned:

Back
Top Bottom