Garnett to Boston | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Garnett to Boston

Good trade by Boston but not enough to defeat the 2007-08 Eastern Conference Champions Chicago Bulls :)

Man, Boston gave up a bunch in this trade. All I know is they had better win the title within the next 3 years, because they pretty much traded away their future for the next 5 or 6 years. If they don't win it, there won't be anywhere on God's green Earth that Ainge will be able to hide from Celtics fans...

They probably should have held on to one of the players other than Jefferson (there wasn't going to be a deal without him included) or one of the draft picks. Man that was alot for one guy...

as I've repeated, this does not make Boston contenders IMO. They have 3 great players, but then what else? Rondo,Pruitt,Davis,Perkins,Powe,and Scalabrine; a bunch of lackluster players (though I do like Rondo and Pruitt). If the 2003-4 Lakers showed anything, you can't win with a lackluster supporting cast.

Davis is a really good backup to garnett, oh you forgot tony allen a great backup to pp, and Rondo is the next big thing.

They gave up bags of money *theo* a 2 unproven 2nd and 4th year players and a ghetto person named Sebastin.

For a top 50 person in their prime?

hell ****ing ya.

Well well, I never thought I'd see the day where star players wants to play for the Celtics. The Celtics may actually be a dangerous team this year.....they better hope so anyway since they did give up alot for Garnett.

Davis is a really good backup to garnett, oh you forgot tony allen a great backup to pp, and Rondo is the next big thing.

They gave up bags of money *theo* a 2 unproven 2nd and 4th year players and a ghetto person named Sebastin.

For a top 50 person in their prime?

hell ****ing ya.

peopleforget that ALLEN IS HURT. Do you not remember him destroying his knee? Davis is an undersized rookie.

undersized? he's a 6'8 290 pound PF he is anything but undersized. And yeah allen hurt his knee but he is rehabing very nicely.

Well well, I never thought I'd see the day where star players wants to play for the Celtics. The Celtics may actually be a dangerous team this year.....they better hope so anyway since they did give up alot for Garnett.

The only ring KG will see in Boston is the one in his bathtub. :lol:

I'm loving this trade actually. :lol:
its obvious you've been hating on the celtics for this trade since before it even happened, saying it was impossible to happen; AND THEN IT DID. now your saying your not shaken at all? boston is now a top 4 seed in the east. KG is the 3rd best PF in the game, it is a big deal and it makes them so much better in a weak eastern conference. its a big front office move for them also. i am by no means a celtics fan, i can give a crap about them, hell they are probably on the bottom half of my list as far as support. but they are now a force to be messed with. so please just stop hating man.

Well now we know who is probably going to represent the East in the finasl (as long as they fire the coach)

peopleforget that ALLEN IS HURT. Do you not remember him destroying his knee? Davis is an undersized rookie.

You act like it was a career ending injury. His rehab is going better than expected. He's a bench player, what more can you ask for?

And Glen Davis is an undersized rookie? WHAT? Give me a break.

Some of you act like Ainge is done making moves as well. Like the team you see now is the team you'll see in November. Stop being so simple minded.

Back
Top Bottom