Gase is committing professional suicide | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is committing professional suicide

Miami probably wants to pay him as the highest paid slot...if that's the case he'll never sign...he can make another 25% or more on the free agent market

this looks like it's headed for a tag to me

You want tough guys on your team, like Suh and Jarvis plus Jay, egos can be part of the price. These are tough guys that hand out punishment more than we get. Its not about just talent but additude. The teams that move forward have this the other teams more talented do not. Timmons brought this to the team, even aged. Gase comes accross as a tough guy and part of that is ego. Jay was tough and ego. Hard to fit egos under one roof. Gase will need to learn this. Anyway yea slot jarvis is he worth it maybe not but when he lays on the hit on the other team he inspires the rest of the team to toughen, that is priceless. Welker was tough but he did not bring that to the team IMO and I liked Wes alot.

Miami probably wants to pay him as the highest paid slot...if that's the case he'll never sign...he can make another 25% or more on the free agent market

this looks like it's headed for a tag to me
I would doubt both. Landry is a player that by all accounts limits what the offense can run, be it because of not studying the playbook enough or because of a low football IQ. It really doesn’t matter why but I don’t see Gase committing a boatload of money to a player like that. Not even thinking about the message it would send to the locker room.

I would gladly pay Jarvis 12 a year, and move on from DVP. You can't coach heart and Landry is the soul of the freakin team! This isn't a Hartline situation, the guy has all the tools and brings an edge to this team.

Back
Top Bottom