Gase is done | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is done

I thought Cutler was the best move at the time personally, but the fact is that Cutler has been bad and we're now 10 million dollars poorer in cap space. The person who made the decision to bring in Cutler needs to be the one who is held accountable for it.

Should we fire him over it? No. But we should remember that he was the one who drove a personnel move that turned out to be a net negative for the team.

I wouldn't even call Cutler's play this year bad. He has fought through poor coaching in regards to scheming, players not blocking, way too many dropped passes and way too many untimely penalties. I would say Cutler has been below average but certainly not bad. He's up and down his whole career so we shouldn't be surprised. He hasn't had a bad career either. He's just average and had few above average years.

Even if we were 4-5 with Tannehill, i think Gase's job would be safe. That said, he needs to be prepared if Tannehill goes down again.

I don't think he'd be safe with Tannehill at 4-5 nor do I believe he'd be 4-5 with Tannehill because the schedule was pretty weak I honestly think with Tannehill their first loss comes at Baltimore

I was hopeful after that first year, but his offense sux, the guy running the D sux, and last but not least - he is the worst play caller in the league.

Wow...this world truly has lost perspective and patience.

Nothing everything happens at the touch of a fingertip...and immediately.

Today's fan has no patience to endure the hard times.

Exactly. He's Ross' guy. At Michigan. He ain't ever coming here.
If Michigan fails to beat Ohio State yet again expect a lot of Michigan fans to start calling for his head. I believe he would take first chance to get out of dodge if the price is right, It won't be this off season though.

Wow...this world truly has lost perspective and patience.

Nothing everything happens at the touch of a fingertip...and immediately.

Today's fan has no patience to endure the hard times.
I don’t think it’s an overreaction if two years in a row, you’re in the bottom of the league in all meaningful statistics. Last year we allowed the most yards in franchise history, this year we are on pace to have the fewest rushing touchdowns in history. I mean it’s not that we’re a little worse than mediocre, we ARE historically bad.

Back
Top Bottom