Gase Needs to... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Needs to...

I don't think Gase is anywhere near the end of his rope in Miami. For better or worse, I think Ross is giving Gase much more flexibility, and is offering much more patience than many here would be offering if they were in Ross' place.

I, for one, think this is a Good Thing.
Or maybe we are just wasting our time.

I really think Gasr can turn this around as long as he checks his ego and learns from his mistakes. He's very young.,,p a t I e n c e... This is what I tell myself lol...

Ok cool first day on FH. I'm out. B l e s s.

In Gase We Trust

I really think Gasr can turn this around as long as he checks his ego and learns from his mistakes. He's very young.,,p a t I e n c e... This is what I tell myself lol...

Ok cool first day on FH. I'm out. B l e s s.

In Gase We Trust
Welcome man, best forum out there. Please show support if you're in a position to do so, every $ helps it stay afloat. Cheers to the upcoming draft.

Welcome man, best forum out there. Please show support if you're in a position to do so, every $ helps it stay afloat. Cheers to the upcoming draft.
Totally if I decide to stay I will support 100 %! VIP after the free forum for a while as I get comfortable here. A friend directed me here!

He use to be an active member here...he stopped watching the fins for now ... We don't really talk anymore either :/

°°°last I heard he is in Trinidad , California living in the trees lol ... What a beautiful hidden spot!

I agree with Mr. Hanky. The oline is only as good as it's weakest link. We need to put a first class oline on the field on opening day. I think the line was a litter better late in the season but we need to DRAFT a C/G combo guy to play LG and replace Pouncey when the time comes.

Eye see why brother left... He warned me! Although Its cool it can be transmuted ...Dense,energies stinking up the room. Misery loves company folks :/

I agree with Mr. Hanky. The oline is only as good as it's weakest link. We need to put a first class oline on the field on opening day. I think the line was a litter better late in the season but we need to DRAFT a C/G combo guy to play LG and replace Pouncey when the time comes.

Correct. don't know about 'first class' though. get an OL with all average or above and this O could be MUCH better. The silver lining on Brendel is he looked good last season and practices with the 1's every week.
Back to topic, Gase should stop these high priced desperation picks (e.g., JT). And enough of this 'COULD be good' OL acquisitions. Looks like he already learned about bubbles.

Eye see why brother left... He warned me! Although Its cool it can be transmuted ...Dense,energies stinking up the room. Misery loves company folks :/
You 2 must be weak ass bitch, because nobody said anything bad or derogatory toward you. It's a public forum, people post their opinions for debate that's what it's about.

Last edited by a moderator:
You 2 must be weak ass bitch, because nobody said anything bad or derogatory toward you. It's a public forum, people post their opinions for debate that's what it's about.

Love the choice of words home slice. Shiva is not concerned about reputation but to destroy the "keyboard warriors" inflated by the false ego. I never said I was attacked. He explained to me the densities that exist here which is why he left. Weak azz bitch? Humbled brother. You will be humbled. :) hang t I g h t doggy dog. I'll be seeing you!

You would never have this moxy in the flesh... Lol b l e s s Mr tough guy

G a s e let's see what you got this year! Time to rise and take back control over this group. We'll see how Gase connects with his new staff that he's building. Can't be worse than last season eye know!

Back
Top Bottom