Gase Needs to... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Needs to...

You would never have this moxy in the flesh... Lol b l e s s Mr tough guy
I wasn't trying to be a tough guy, I was just stating an observation. But I can assure you, you wouldn't run your mouth to me in person. Now back to the subject ms. indigo

Eye see why brother left... He warned me! Although Its cool it can be transmuted ...Dense,energies stinking up the room. Misery loves company folks :/

The issue is, when this thread was started, there were about a half dozen threads essentially discussing the same thing. People have commented and have already digested everything and most found what is mentioned in the article is nonsense. I didn't realize that you were new and didn't see the thread when initially posted making my comment out of line.

I wasn't trying to be a tough guy, I was just stating an observation. But I can assure you, you wouldn't run your mouth to me in person. Now back to the subject ms. indigo

Yeah ms indigo? Well if you want me, Shiva will go to Kali and burn things down real quick for ya. ^^Lets keep peace...for the both of us and for the others that browse here. Pm me and we can meet. Come to ashland and your shadows will be seen :)

Let it B u r n baby!

Last edited:
The issue is, when this thread was started, there were about a half dozen threads essentially discussing the same thing. People have commented and have already digested everything and most found what is mentioned in the article is nonsense. I didn't realize that you were new and didn't see the thread when initially posted making my comment out of line.

Okay I feel this :) we're good brother. I'll be conscious of old threads. Have a blessed day!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom