GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
How cool is this?

I was partying on Bourbon St. last night with all my purple and gold on, and I stumbled upon some tickets to the game tonight.

I'm so excited. Goin' cheer on my beloved LSU Tigers to beat down the Irish.

GEAUX LSU!!!!

(And yes, this can be the "official Sugar Bowl thread.")

Geaux Tigers!

Sure you'll have a blast!

That is one of the best places to go watch a bowl game. I was there for the '97 Sugar bowl (96 season, but game was on 1/2/97). Of course watching your team win the NC over your biggest rival also helped! :wink:

Go Tigers.

Geaux Thibodeaux!!

Sorry got caught up in the moment.

Geaux Tigers!

Uh Oh DD......

NEW ORLEANS -- LSU is expected to be without two of its key players and two backups for at least the first quarter of Wednesday night's game against No. 11 Notre Dame in the Allstate Sugar Bowl at the Louisiana Superdome.
Tigers coach Les Miles suspended starting strong safety Jessie Daniels, running back/kick returner Trindon Holliday and backup linebackers Perry Riley and Kelvin Sheppard for missing curfew this week in New Orleans, an LSU official familiar with the situation said Wednesday.

Uh Oh DD......

I saw that.

But I don't know why they said "key" players.

Craig Steltz, who is a better coverage safety than Jessie Daniels, will start. (Jessie Daniels is a Roy Williams clone, a virtual linebacker in the secondary. We need more coverage against ND's spread offense.)

Trendon Holliday, while very fast, will capitulate his return duties for a quarter. Pick an athlete on LSU to return kicks. We have a ton of them.

I actually appaud Les Miles for this decision. I went out partying on Bourbon last night, but I'm not on the LSU football team.
Shame on those players.

I saw that.

But I don't know why they said "key" players.

Craig Steltz, who is a better coverage safety than Jessie Daniels, will start. (Jessie Daniels is a Roy Williams clone, a virtual linebacker in the secondary. We need more coverage against ND's spread offense.)

Trendon Holliday, while very fast, will capitulate his return duties for a quarter. Pick an athlete on LSU to return kicks. We have a ton of them.

I actually appaud Les Miles for this decision. I went out partying on Bourbon last night, but I'm not on the LSU football team.
Shame on those players.
Supposedly some players are only suspended for 1 quarter. Shouldn't be that big of a deal

Back
Top Bottom