GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs!

I'm cracking up at your text above your avatar. :lol:

We asked for an alligator, we paid for an alligator and unfortunately we did not get an alligator," McClain told The Associated Press late Tuesday in a telephone interview. "It's unfortunate, it's somewhat embarrassing obviously, but the bottom line is we thought we were getting an alligator."

hahahahaha

clear.gif

I think Notre Dame wins this one. They've taken a lot of knocks for not being able to beat big teams, and I think that they will finally bag one here.

I'm looking for a good game from Victor Abiamiri, Derek Landri, and I'd like to see JaMarcus Russell show up.

LSU is going to blow ND out unless Brady Quinn finds a way to do everything all by himself.

I think Notre Dame wins this one. They've taken a lot of knocks for not being able to beat big teams, and I think that they will finally bag one here.

I'm looking for a good game from Victor Abiamiri, Derek Landri, and I'd like to see JaMarcus Russell show up.

This is coming from a USC fan :eek:

I have a feeling we're going to have to keep Domer fans away from sharp objects for a couple of days.

If Russell keeps playing like this, I see no reason for him to come back (he's already going to graduate since he was redshirted).

Wow, JaMarcus Russell makes DC look like a midget.....could be worth taking a shot at him???? He might want to geaux play for the Dolphins.

:dolphins:

LSU 24
ND 14

LSU's passing game is busting this wide open, that fake F/G was nice also

I'm not a big fan of Russell, but dang that guy can throw the deep ball!

The Irish is finding out what the rest of the SEC already knows. LSU is pretty dang good. This is no surprise, LSU is ready to knock out Notre Dame.

Russel has to have the strongest arms of all the QB's ive saw this year. He simply flicks it, and it goes 50 yards down field right on target

Back
Top Bottom