GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs!

Wouldn't Flynn step in if Russell left?

Les Miles would say we have a "QB competition" going into the season, but there is a reason Perilloux was the #1 recruit in the country.

If Flynn would start over Perilloux, he would probably be upset and transfer or something.

He's too talented to ride the pine.

Les Miles would say we have a "QB competition" going into the season, but there is a reason Perilloux was the #1 recruit in the country.

If Flynn would start over Perilloux, he would probably be upset and transfer or something.

I know he's talented. I guess I'm too used to watching Paterno giving seniors the first look.

ESPN kept asking if ND deserved to go to the BSC this year since they got killed by the only ranked teams they played.

This hurts ND in this aspect unless they can beat ranked teams this year, They will be looked over in the BCS.

Good lol. Hopefully the voters and coaches will stop putting ND in bowl games they shouldnt play in. If the polls make ND elligible for a BCS bowl I cant blame them for picking ND from a money stand point. And ND cant turn the bowl down. I'd rather win a lower level bowl than get blown out in a BCS bowl.

If there was a playoff I think LSU would have had a shot to win it all. Damn good team.

This picture is pretty much indicative of how the night went for Notre Dame.

clear.gif

I'm stealing your LSU banner DD :up:

Edit: er...I'm going to try to...

How come Flynn started the Peach Bowl last year?

How come Flynn started the Peach Bowl last year?

Russell was hurt. I think it was his ankle, BUt I know he was hurt. That and Matt Flynn understood the offense alot better than Periloux(sp).

Russell was hurt. I think it was his ankle, BUt I know he was hurt. That and Matt Flynn understood the offense alot better than Periloux(sp).

Yeah I know.

I was just pointing that question at DD since he said Perilioux would beat out Flynn.

Back
Top Bottom