GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GEAUX TIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSSSSSs!

It was a dominating performance. Too bad that it seemed the fight went out of the Irish midway through the third and the playcalling was kind of suspect on Weis' part.

Man ND is overrated. If their name wasn't ND they wouldn't have been in this bowl.

I think Notre Dame wins this one.They've taken a lot of knocks for not being able to beat big teams, and I think that they will finally bag one here.

I'm looking for a good game from Victor Abiamiri, Derek Landri, and I'd like to see JaMarcus Russell show up.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhtttttttt.....

clear.gif

I kind of feel bad for ND fans.
This game just reinforced my belief that ND was one of the two most overrated teams this year, along with Texas.

haaa haaa, kind of felt like it would be a mismatch but the Fiesta bowl being what it was had me pause with concern....silly me.

Wow LSU looked really good! They really are the most talented team in probably the whole country! I still don't know how they lost two games

Wow LSU looked really good! They really are the most talented team in probably the whole country! I still don't know how they lost two games

And next year is really supposed to be our year. Even if Jamarcus leaves (which he will) Ryan Perilloux steps in. He was the #1 QB recruit in the country a few years ago.

The best part is, we get Auburn and Florida at home in 2007. LSU will be pre-season top 3.

And I can't wait to kick Saban's ***.

And next year is really supposed to be our year. Even if Jamarcus leaves (which he will) Ryan Perilloux steps in. He was the #1 QB recruit in the country a few years ago.

The best part is, we get Auburn and Florida at home in 2007. LSU will be pre-season top 3.

And I can't wait to kick Saban's ***.

Wouldn't Flynn step in if Russell left?

Man ND is overrated. If their name wasn't ND they wouldn't have been in this bowl.

ESPN kept asking if ND deserved to go to the BSC this year since they got killed by the only ranked teams they played.

This hurts ND in this aspect unless they can beat ranked teams this year, They will be looked over in the BCS.

Back
Top Bottom