Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy." | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy."

That explains why he hasn't had a record above .500 in three years.

the team has been re-tooled, the fact that he won 14 games the last 2 years was simply amazing. if he was coaching Miami I guarantee you would have played this past weekend.

the team has been re-tooled, the fact that he won 14 games the last 2 years was simply amazing. if he was coaching Miami I guarantee you would have played this past weekend.

Just like you guaranteed that Mark Sanchez would be the QB of the Jets for the next ten years? Don't ask me to pull it out, you said it and you know it.

Just like you guaranteed that Mark Sanchez would be the QB of the Jets for the next ten years? Don't ask me to pull it out, you said it and you know it.

please pull it out.

I think it is something I may have said, I think if he doesn't get hurt this preseason he saves his career here but we brought in a new GM and things changed. Not his fault, some other team will benefit unfortunately.

Always easy to make assumptions that can't ever be proved.

Always easy to make assumptions that can't ever be proved.

we know Rex has been there twice and won more playoff games than the Dolphins have since 1995 and we know Philbin has never even gotten his team to a postseason.

we know Rex has been there twice and won more playoff games than the Dolphins have since 1995 and we know Philbin has never even gotten his team to a postseason.

Awesome. He's gone 8-8, 6-10 and 8-8 since then. Even with world beaters like Sanchez at the helm. None of that supports your statement about Rex Ryan having Miami in the playoffs.

I never said Philbin was a good coach anyway so your who-knew statement about him not making the playoffs holds no weight here.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Mark Sanchez

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I didn't realize that if one typed in Mark and Sanchez, the site automatically renames him buttfumble. That's kind of funny/weird.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

San-chez can't even be typed here without it being changed.

the only year they disappointed was 2011. In 2012 it was a miracle we got to 6 wins and were in the playoff race in dec w/ the healthy offensive talent we had, in 2013 it was a bigger miracle getting to 8 wins w/ the healthy offensive talent we had and a rookie QB. he's a top coach in this league, his 2 best coaching jobs came the last 2 years.

the only year they disappointed was 2011. In 2012 it was a miracle we got to 6 wins and were in the playoff race in dec w/ the healthy offensive talent we had, in 2013 it was a bigger miracle getting to 8 wins w/ the healthy offensive talent we had and a rookie QB. he's a top coach in this league, his 2 best coaching jobs came the last 2 years.

All fine and dandy but he's still without a winning season in 3 years. You mention Philbin doesn't have any playoff appearances yet. It isn't like his 2012 team was much of anything. No WRs to speak off, TE with minimal talent, defense that wasn't spectacular. All that and he finished with 7 wins his rookie season. Why is that brushed under the rug but Ryan is praised for subpar seasons with the same **** talent?

All fine and dandy but he's still without a winning season in 3 years. You mention Philbin doesn't have any playoff appearances yet. It isn't like his 2012 team was much of anything. No WRs to speak off, TE with minimal talent, defense that wasn't spectacular. All that and he finished with 7 wins his rookie season. Why is that brushed under the rug but Ryan is praised for subpar seasons with the same **** talent?

only 1 losing season in 5 years, most playoff wins in franchise history, 3rd most playoff wins in NFL since 2009, etc...

the 2012 team for Philbin wasn't special but they had a chance in December and collapsed. In 2013 the talent was more than playoff caliber and they collapsed again.

only 1 losing season in 5 years, most playoff wins in franchise history, 3rd most playoff wins in NFL since 2009, etc...

42-38 in 5 years. That's close to average.

the 2012 team for Philbin wasn't special but they had a chance in December and collapsed. In 2013 the talent was more than playoff caliber and they collapsed again.

How was the talent more than playoff caliber this year? The running game was average, the OL was bad, Keller and Gibson get hurt in preseason/midseason and the linebacker core was suspect. The only improvements I saw was Tannehill improving on his stats from last year (outside of INTs) and the defense actually created takeaways.

42-38 in 5 years. That's close to average.

How was the talent more than playoff caliber this year? The running game was average, the OL was bad, Keller and Gibson get hurt in preseason/midseason and the linebacker core was suspect. The only improvements I saw was Tannehill improving on his stats from last year (outside of INTs) and the defense actually created takeaways.

3rd most playoff wins, not close to average.

OL and run game were not bad, b/c you guys abandoned the run and trusted your young QB doesn't mean those other units were bad. We have quite possibly the best DL in football and your OL manhandled us in NY and held us in check in Miami.

Your defense was very good, if the QB was better you easily make the playoffs. You had boatloads of weapons for the QB, something we haven't had since 2010..

You relise the Jets havent won a divisional title in over a decade?

You relise the Jets havent won a divisional title in over a decade?

You realize Miami hasn't won a playoff game since 2000? since our last div title in 2002(the only non Pats div title in a year where Brady was the primary starter for NE) we have won 5 playoff games and been to 2 title games.

Wining divisional titles and making it to the superbowl is what it is all about. What the Jets have done over the last 10 years are just fantasy stats...

Back
Top Bottom