Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy." | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno says "move your Butt over Mark, it's time to free Willy."

Wining divisional titles and making it to the superbowl is what it is all about. What the Jets have done over the last 10 years are just fantasy stats...

ohh so mission accomplished for the Bengals, Eagles & Packers this year!
You think they'd trade places w/ SD, NO and SF? In a heartbeat. The jets had 2 chances to reach SBs under Rex, 2 more chances than Miami has had since 1993 and really since 1984 since their last 2 title games in '86 and '92 they were blown out w/ no chance to win.

Junc...
The jets havent won a divisional championship or been to the superbowl in over a decade!

Everything they have done well over the last decade is just fantasy stats...kinda like you explaining QB fantasy stats used by the common fan, that doesnt understand the game.

These fantasy stats support the average fan trying to support bottom of the barrel QB's like Sanchez. :lol2:

Junc...
The jets havent won a divisional championship or been to the superbowl in over a decade!

Everything they have done well over the last decade is just fantasy stats...kinda like you explaining QB fantasy stats used by the common fan, that doesnt understand the game.

These fantasy stats support the average fan trying to support bottom of the barrel QB's like buttfumble. :lol2:

we have 4 playoff wins since 2009, Miami has 3 since 1995.

No we haven't been to a SB but at least we have been close 3 times, the last time Miami was even close to a title game was 1994.

Mark $anchez has more road playoff wins than Miami has in their history.

3rd most playoff wins, not close to average.

OL and run game were not bad, b/c you guys abandoned the run and trusted your young QB doesn't mean those other units were bad. We have quite possibly the best DL in football and your OL manhandled us in NY and held us in check in Miami.

Your defense was very good, if the QB was better you easily make the playoffs. You had boatloads of weapons for the QB, something we haven't had since 2010..

The OL wasn't bad huh? 58 sacks would tell you that you're wrong. Yeah 3rd most playoff wins. It's grand for you to bring up things that happened 3 years ago. Keep clinging to that.

Buttloads of weapons. Yeah, of course.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

ohh so mission accomplished for the Bengals, Eagles & Packers this year!
You think they'd trade places w/ SD, NO and SF? In a heartbeat. The jets had 2 chances to reach SBs under Rex, 2 more chances than Miami has had since 1993 and really since 1984 since their last 2 title games in '86 and '92 they were blown out w/ no chance to win.

0 Super Bowls since 1969. You continue to act like we're thinking the Dolphins have been worth anything the last 40 years. They haven't. None of us think they've been good for 4 decades yet that's your "comeback" when we say the Jets haven't done **** in years. It's all you have.

The OL wasn't bad huh? 58 sacks would tell you that you're wrong. Yeah 3rd most playoff wins. It's grand for you to bring up things that happened 3 years ago. Keep clinging to that.

Buttloads of weapons. Yeah, of course.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

0 Super Bowls since 1969. You continue to act like we're thinking the Dolphins have been worth anything the last 40 years. They haven't. None of us think they've been good for 4 decades yet that's your "comeback" when we say the Jets haven't done **** in years. It's all you have.

not all sacks are on the OL, your QB not being decisive led to many of them.

I didn't say your Ol was the 80s Hogs but they weren't as abd as you think.

I understand you are upset, I'd be too if my team had 1 playoff app since 2002 and zero playoff wins since 2001.

I understand you are upset, I'd be too if my team had 1 playoff app since 2002 and zero playoff wins since 2001.

I'd be upset if the 1 and only superbowl appearance was in 1969 too , historically being the bottom of the AFCE year after year getting kicked around by the colt's, bills, pats and fins all my life. The Jets only have 4 divisional championships in their history...there are expansion teams that have more. :boohoo:

I'd be upset if the 1 and only superbowl appearance was in 1969 too , historically being the bottom of the AFCE year after year getting kicked around by the colt's, bills, pats and fins all my life. The Jets only have 4 divisional championships in their history...there are expansion teams that have more. :boohoo:

how old are you? what year were you born?

In recent, relevant history Miami has been looking up at us just like this year when Miami went on a spending spree thinking that would make them a playoff team and we were supposed to suck.

how old are you? what year were you born?

In recent, relevant history Miami has been looking up at us just like this year when Miami went on a spending spree thinking that would make them a playoff team and we were supposed to suck.

I was born 1956. I have been an avid fin fan since 1966 when I was 10 years old.

I feel sorry for you never seeing your team in a superbowl.

I was born 1956. I have been an avid fin fan since 1966 when I was 10 years old.

I feel sorry for you never seeing your team in a superbowl.

seriously? I was betting you were born in the 80s.

ok so you have seen a SB, not since before any phins player was born but you have seen one. The bottom line is in recent, relevant history the phins are a laughingstock and the Jets have been one of the better AFC franchises. Not up there w/ Indy, NE, Pitt but in that next tier.

not all sacks are on the OL, your QB not being decisive led to many of them.

I didn't say your Ol was the 80s Hogs but they weren't as abd as you think.

17 sacks were on Tannehill. That stat was run on this board a few weeks ago. If you're telling me the OL wasn't bad, you're establishing your lack of IQ.

Upset indeed. Miami hasn't done anything in my entire lifetime. The Jets haven't done anything either. You've watched someone else's team play in the Super Bowl the same amount of time as I have plus however more older you are than I.

seriously? I was betting you were born in the 80s.

ok so you have seen a SB, not since before any phins player was born but you have seen one. The bottom line is in recent, relevant history the phins are a laughingstock and the Jets have been one of the better AFC franchises. Not up there w/ Indy, NE, Pitt but in that next tier.

It must be nice to hang your hat on not ever getting to the Super Bowl. I actually hope Miami gets to that stupid point some year. It'd be better than where they've been.

17 sacks were on Tannehill. That stat was run on this board a few weeks ago. If you're telling me the OL wasn't bad, you're establishing your lack of IQ.

Upset indeed. Miami hasn't done anything in my entire lifetime. The Jets haven't done anything either. You've watched someone else's team play in the Super Bowl the same amount of time as I have plus however more older you are than I.

there's no stat for that except from the team and the last I checked the dolphins didn't release those #s.

The OL was nowhere near as bad as most think, again we have one of the best DLs in the league and your OL manhandled us.

I want a SB more than anyone but I appreciate the journey, I have so many great memories from those title game runs including attending the games on the road in 2010. I love this game, I love this team but by my life isn't all about winning a SB. I have no control over that, if it happen no one will be happier but if it doesn't I have a million happy memories from big games of the past even if they aren't SB memories.

there's no stat for that except from the team and the last I checked the dolphins didn't release those #s.

The OL was nowhere near as bad as most think, again we have one of the best DLs in the league and your OL manhandled us.

I want a SB more than anyone but I appreciate the journey, I have so many great memories from those title game runs including attending the games on the road in 2010. I love this game, I love this team but by my life isn't all about winning a SB. I have no control over that, if it happen no one will be happier but if it doesn't I have a million happy memories from big games of the past even if they aren't SB memories.

Cool story

The Jets have never been a dominate team for any 10 year period in the AFCE ever! Again they have a total of 4 AFCE championships ever! AFCE has always been owned by the fins, bill, colts and now the pats.

Cool story

you should give me another thumbs down:lol::rolleyes2:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

The Jets have never been a dominate team for any 10 year period in the AFCE ever! Again they have a total of 4 AFCE championships ever! AFCE has always been owned by the fins, bill, colts and now the pats.

Your point is? and as "pathetic" as we have been we have just ONE less SB title than the "great" Miami Dolphins and all 3 won by the 2 teams came before 90% of the board was born. Fire up the delorean so you can see when the phins were last relevant

Back
Top Bottom