Geno Smith and pocket awareness | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Geno Smith and pocket awareness

So how about that pocket awareness thing is it gonna get better??

he was forced into action when he wasn't ready, he's done ok all things considered.

It certainly is a dream come true for all of us.

I do hope that both QBs stay with the Jets.

Playoff wins:

mark Sanchez w/ Jets 2009-2012: 4
Miami dolphins franchise 1995-20012: 3

he was forced into action when he wasn't ready, he's done ok all things considered.

Playoff wins:

Jets 2009-2012: 4

Tanney weas drafted to replace, Garrard, and it was likley going to happen this year, either way, by game 6.

Gina was drafted to replace Sanchez and it was likley going to happen this year, either way, by game 6.

I was listening to the commentary on the radio, Gino is flushed and is running upfield carrying the ball like a loaf of bread -> dude thinks he is Mike Vick without the ability

Playoff wins:

Maybe if you tell us another 1,000 times someone here might care....or maybe they might not. Who knows? :yawn:

Maybe if you tell us another 1,000 times someone here might care....or maybe they might not. Who knows? :yawn:

I'm sorry, you guys tend to forget. To wish Sanchez on us is wishing we win playoff games. In find that odd.

Playoff wins:

xdfa6b-1.jpg

2p1n4-1.jpg

Geno is getting a 1 year tryout and the Jets will draft another QB in April.

So enjoy it while it lasts, guys. We thought that the Mark Sanchez experience would be coming to an abrupt conclusion when Geno got the starting nod, but it appears that we have been blessed with one more year of fun.

I think it's too much to hope that they decide to stick with Geno. The new CBA makes it so easy to cut bait.

I'm sorry, you guys tend to forget. To wish Sanchez on us is wishing we win playoff games. In find that odd.

The Fins the only undefeated team in NFL history, who gives a ****, win now or shut the **** up.
What have the Jets won, nothing.
Who gives a **** about what happened 4 years ago it amounted to losing and it was not sustainable.

Maybe sometime in the 22nd century whether they actually earn their way in, or are again gifted in by teams that considering playing them to be meaningless games and then prove it in spades, they'll actually win 3 games in a postseason.

And then maybe not considering it's been 52 years that they never have :idk:

2gvnd6s-1.jpg

Geno is getting a 1 year tryout and the Jets will draft another QB in April.

So enjoy it while it lasts, guys. We thought that the Mark Sanchez experience would be coming to an abrupt conclusion when Geno got the starting nod, but it appears that we have been blessed with one more year of fun.

I think it's too much to hope that they decide to stick with Geno. The new CBA makes it so easy to cut bait.

And what a year of fun!!!

and Qbs don't grow on trees, the Jets, the Browns, the Rams, the Bucs, Oakland too -> all need to go back to the well -> yes the Bradford experiment is near over

And what a year of fun!!!

and Qbs don't grow on trees, the Jets, the Browns, the Rams, the Bucs, Oakland too -> all need to go back to the well -> yes the Bradford experiment is near over

Tannehill is being anointed way too soon. The guy everyone mocks on here was certainly better after 3-4 games of his 2nd year as starter and look what happened to him?

Back
Top Bottom