Getting sick of this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting sick of this

peace4all

Club Member
Reaction score
I was just reading an article by bucky brooks on nfl.com that says something about sanchez possibly becoming a league mvp candidate by the end of the season.I mean come on, how much can you possibly overhype someone?Aren't they tired of throwing this "sanchez is great" bull**** in our face when we all know he really isn't?Geez..:crazy:

If the Jets win and if he continues to NOT turn the ball over ......I mean give the devil his due!

Who else you gonna give it to this year? Not like any one player has had a standout year thus far.

I don't want to see it but I wouldn't be upset about it or argue him winning it. If he deserves it

Who you want to give it to at this point.....Henne?? Stop being such a homer. Talk is talk but you have to give the kid some props (at this point).

He's throwing at a 55% rate, 902yds for 180 yds a game average and the only good stat is that he has 8 TD's to 0 INT. League MVP talk is a joke, all the Sanchez hype is a joke, he makes 1 or two good throws with a bunch of garbage ones. His defense gives him a short field left, right and center, he gets constant big plays from special teams and has LT running like LT of old. Sanchez is a product of everything else on that team and is struggling at times to keep up....Five red zone trips for 5 fg's missing wide open receivers is hardly a mvp but a game manager and the big TD drive is lead by the run game not Sanchez throwing it down field.

K.Orten is 10 times the MVP that Sanchez is right now let alone P.Rivers or P.Manning!!!

Don't get me wrong, Sanchez may develope into a real good QB but right now he's middle of the pack at best while his defense and ST's are top notch carrying this team once again.

He will not make it through the season with 0 interceptions. He is obviously playing well but to not throw any interceptions through five games takes a good amount of luck.

I can only imagine the Henne for MVP threads here if he were doing half of what Sanchez is doing.

Actually there'd be more threads about how we'd be the greatest team ever built if not for Henne if they flipped situations.

I was just reading an article by bucky brooks on nfl.com that says something about sanchez possibly becoming a league mvp candidate by the end of the season.I mean come on, how much can you possibly overhype someone?Aren't they tired of throwing this "sanchez is great" bull**** in our face when we all know he really isn't?Geez..:crazy:

To this point in this season he is an MVP candidate. I understand that you hate him and maybe he doesn't keep the good play up but as of today he is a deserving candidate.

He's throwing at a 55% rate, 902yds for 180 yds a game average and the only good stat is that he has 8 TD's to 0 INT. League MVP talk is a joke, all the Sanchez hype is a joke, he makes 1 or two good throws with a bunch of garbage ones. His defense gives him a short field left, right and center, he gets constant big plays from special teams and has LT running like LT of old. Sanchez is a product of everything else on that team and is struggling at times to keep up....Five red zone trips for 5 fg's missing wide open receivers is hardly a mvp but a game manager and the big TD drive is lead by the run game not Sanchez throwing it down field.

K.Orten is 10 times the MVP that Sanchez is right now let alone P.Rivers or P.Manning!!!

Don't get me wrong, Sanchez may develope into a real good QB but right now he's middle of the pack at best while his defense and ST's are top notch carrying this team once again.

I didn't know comp % was the stat they used to determine MVPs, is it better to throw 8 TDs to ZERO INTs and help your team to the best record in the league or is it better to have a higer comp %? Did you see the monsoon he played in the other night? That affected his comp % and yet he didn't turn it over.

You guys get too focused on fantasy #s which is why many think Peyton has been better than Brady. Kyle is throwing for a ton of yards but his O isn't scoring as much as the Jets. yards are great, points and wins mean more.

5 RZ trips w/ 5 FGs, he had a bunch of drops in thsoe situations and:

AP101011124894--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Outside of the Raven game where the CS didn't allow him to play he's been great all year.

If MVP voters cared more about what the player does for his team rather than stats, Pennington should have won it in 2008. Since stats are everything for this award, early season candidates for me would be Peyton Manning, Kyle Orton, Arian Foster and Clay Matthews. Sanchez won't win the award with pedestrian numbers...then again with how much the media likes to ride the Jest' nuts, it's a possibility. Tomlinson is a better candidate at this point than Sanchez.

If MVP voters cared more about what the player does for his team rather than stats, Pennington should have won it in 2008. Since stats are everything for this award, early season candidates for me would be Peyton Manning, Kyle Orton, Arian Foster and Clay Matthews. Sanchez won't win the award with pedestrian numbers...then again with how much the media likes to ride the Jest' nuts, it's a possibility. Tomlinson is a better candidate at this point than Sanchez.

It's stats and wins, only if a player does something ridiculous are wins not taken into account. Kyle orton and Denver are 2-3, Indy is 3-2, Foster and Houston have lost 2 of 3 in embarrassing fashion and he's coming off a 25 yard effort against the Giants(Tomlinson is a better candidate than Foster) and it's hard for defensive players to win(I think the last one was the real LT back in '86).

Chad didn't win in '08 b/c of the manning name which is why he won last year as well and why he won his bogus SB MVP award which he also did not deserve.

this is one of the most homeristic posts I have ever read. He has a +100 QBR and hast turned the ball over not once. As it stands, he IS a candidate for MVP.. Wasnt Chad a candidate in 2008? Is DS having a similar season this year as Chad had that year.. Actually, in comparison with the 2008 Chad, the 2010 DS has really outperformed him. The unrealism on this board is hilarious..

I didn't know comp % was the stat they used to determine MVPs, is it better to throw 8 TDs to ZERO INTs and help your team to the best record in the league or is it better to have a higer comp %? Did you see the monsoon he played in the other night? That affected his comp % and yet he didn't turn it over.

You guys get too focused on fantasy #s which is why many think Peyton has been better than Brady. Kyle is throwing for a ton of yards but his O isn't scoring as much as the Jets. yards are great, points and wins mean more.

5 RZ trips w/ 5 FGs, he had a bunch of drops in thsoe situations and:

AP101011124894--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Outside of the Raven game where the CS didn't allow him to play he's been great all year.

So throwing no picks makes you the Offensive MVP?? Even though most of his play has been average but hey he has no picks so he's the MVP, lol you must be a JEST fan. I guess M.Vick will have a say in this MVP talk as well!

Your version of great is so blurred, he has played well and managed to hang on to some wins thanks to your defense and ST's. And yes completion percentage has alot to do with the quality of QB play thus used when judging performance.

By your accounts T.Dilfer was the MVP of Baltimore's Superbowl run, good luck with that arguement!

Back
Top Bottom