Getting sick of this | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting sick of this

The Jets are right there w/ both of those teams. keep in mind we played awful against Bal and lost by just one point.

Baltimore probably saying the same thing. We played awful and still won by one point...

that little s#!t smeared b@$t@rd looked pretty darn good Monday night. He was quick in the pocket and made his decisions precisley. I'm no homer. He looks leaps and bounds ahead of Chad at the moment.

Peyton Manning should get the MVP award every year til he retires. Seriously, name one other player that has the impact on his team that Manning does. Think about the Colts without Manning, you would be looking at a 6-10 team.

Baltimore probably saying the same thing. We played awful and still won by one point...

Maybe but based on their other 4 games they played pretty well against us. In our other 4 games we have won by an average of 14 PPG while in their 3 other wins they won by an average of 8 PPG and we have had a tougher sched.

Peyton Manning should get the MVP award every year til he retires. Seriously, name one other player that has the impact on his team that Manning does. Think about the Colts without Manning, you would be looking at a 6-10 team.

It's amazing how much credit Manning gets for the Colts winning and how everyone else is blamed when they lose. If they had a decent QB they'd win 10+ games, they'd win 10 games w/ a healthy Sorgi. Last year they had to throw a 3rd string QB in there who was a rookie and had never played before so they looked terrible(that QB didn't play w/ the immense starting talent that Indy has). Peyton has consitently had elite weapons to throw to on offense, as great as he is he's not a one man show. he didn't deserve the MVP the last 2 years(or his SB MVP) and he doesn't deserve it as of today for this year.

It's amazing how much credit Manning gets for the Colts winning and how everyone else is blamed when they lose. If they had a decent QB they'd win 10+ games, they'd win 10 games w/ a healthy Sorgi. Last year they had to throw a 3rd string QB in there who was a rookie and had never played before so they looked terrible(that QB didn't play w/ the immense starting talent that Indy has). Peyton has consitently had elite weapons to throw to on offense, as great as he is he's not a one man show. he didn't deserve the MVP the last 2 years(or his SB MVP) and he doesn't deserve it as of today for this year.

Austin collie and Pierre Garcon are elite weapons?

What does it being too early in his career have to do w/ anything? he's playing as well as any QB in the league on a team that has the best record. he's clearly a deserving candidate, that doesn't mean he should win but through 5 weeks he is a legit candidate.

He hasn't led a 4th qtr comeback but in 2 games he has led a dagger drive for a TD late in games- at Miami and vs. Minny(though our D tried to give it away).

It has a little something to do with it as he's been playing this good for only a few games, and if you look at his whole career up until this point and sum it up into one opinion than he's been inconsistent to say the most.Now you're going to say that so far he's been developing and that he's had growing pains bla bla, and yes i know this is a "what have you done lately league", but what i'm trying to say is that being so early in his so far inconsistent career we can't tell if this is just a fluke or if it will keep up.Now don't get me wrong, I personally think the guy might become really good, but guys like bucky brooks should wait and see more of this good play of his before they label him mvp material instead of doing so after only a few good games and risk making fools of themselves.I'm not saying henne is better either, b/c he obviously isn't, but I dont't think sanchez has a big shot of becoming mvp ahead of manning for example.

The Jets are right there w/ both of those teams. keep in mind we played awful against Bal and lost by just one point.

Your defense is nasty, but you and your team are a joke! I look forward to watching them fail. Why you on this board to begin with as a JESTS fan makes no sense to me even after 15,960 posts? ****ing TOOL!

Austin collie and Pierre Garcon are elite weapons?

Those guys are very talented players and they are about Manning's 4th or 5th options.

It has a little something to do with it as he's been playing this good for only a few games, and if you look at his whole career up until this point and sum it up into one opinion than he's been inconsistent to say the most.Now you're going to say that so far he's been developing and that he's had growing pains bla bla, and yes i know this is a "what have you done lately league", but what i'm trying to say is that being so early in his so far inconsistent career we can't tell if this is just a fluke or if it will keep up.Now don't get me wrong, I personally think the guy might become really good, but guys like bucky brooks should wait and see more of this good play of his before they label him mvp material instead of doing so after only a few good games and risk making fools of themselves.I'm not saying henne is better either, b/c he obviously isn't, but I dont't think sanchez has a big shot of becoming mvp ahead of manning for example.

His career has nothing to do w/ it, he's playing well NOW in this season. The award is not a career award it is based on each individual season so a player could suck for 10 years and if he is great in year 11 he can win the award. No one is saying he will win the award it's just that through 5 games he deserves consideration.

The only thing I'm getting sick of is ****in Jest threads in the Dolphin forum.
:puke:

There is a separate forum for all this non-sense called "Beasts of the East". I feel sorry for the mods. Get with it folks.

He's throwing at a 55% rate, 902yds for 180 yds a game average and the only good stat is that he has 8 TD's to 0 INT. League MVP talk is a joke, all the Sanchez hype is a joke, he makes 1 or two good throws with a bunch of garbage ones. His defense gives him a short field left, right and center, he gets constant big plays from special teams and has LT running like LT of old. Sanchez is a product of everything else on that team and is struggling at times to keep up....Five red zone trips for 5 fg's missing wide open receivers is hardly a mvp but a game manager and the big TD drive is lead by the run game not Sanchez throwing it down field.

K.Orten is 10 times the MVP that Sanchez is right now let alone P.Rivers or P.Manning!!!

Don't get me wrong, Sanchez may develope into a real good QB but right now he's middle of the pack at best while his defense and ST's are top notch carrying this team once again.

I was sort of with you, until u mentioned the 5 fgs. Maybe you should watch the game before u comment? He didn't reach the end zone on all 5 FGs. Also, did u not see the dropped passes in the EZ? Oh, did I mention how great the weather was and he still managed to put the ball where it was supposed to be? And the garbage throws u talk of, I didn't see a bunch of them. Maybe a couple, but EVERY QB has those in EVERY game.

Did u say that Phillip Rivers and Kyle Orton are better choice of MVPs right now? They are 2-3. Thats a losing record. They can't even help their own team win the game. Rivers managed 27 pts against Oakland after the Oakland offense didn't even take the field twice in a row. He lost to Seattle, and lost to KC. He beat up on the Jags and the Cards. Congrats for even considering him for the MVP right now.

If MVP voters cared more about what the player does for his team rather than stats, Pennington should have won it in 2008. Since stats are everything for this award, early season candidates for me would be Peyton Manning, Kyle Orton, Arian Foster and Clay Matthews. Sanchez won't win the award with pedestrian numbers...then again with how much the media likes to ride the Jest' nuts, it's a possibility. Tomlinson is a better candidate at this point than Sanchez.

Im guessing Pennington would have won the award if he had more wins and/or better stats than Manning.

Three players on pace to break the single season passing record, one on pace to absolutely destroy it...and Sanchez is the MVP? Ok...

Those guys are very talented players and they are about Manning's 4th or 5th options.

His career has nothing to do w/ it, he's playing well NOW in this season. The award is not a career award it is based on each individual season so a player could suck for 10 years and if he is great in year 11 he can win the award. No one is saying he will win the award it's just that through 5 games he deserves consideration.

Huge difference between talented and well-coached. Indy has the best WRs coach (now OC) in the NFL by a longshot, and noone ever gives him credit.

Back
Top Bottom