Getting sick of this | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting sick of this

Your defense is nasty, but you and your team are a joke! I look forward to watching them fail. Why you on this board to begin with as a JESTS fan makes no sense to me even after 15,960 posts? ****ing TOOL!

And the intelligent Phin fan makes an apearence.

heres a top 10 mvp list from espn. im not big on espn lists but i put them ahead of some of you guys. oh and by the way i said LT was ahead of sanchez.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/25843/mike-sandos-mvp-watch-23
1 manning
2 brady
3 c johnson
4 brees
5 LT
6 foster
7 rivers
8 orton
9 s jackson
10 polamalu

It's very interesting that you didn't post last week's list which had sanchez on it- I wonder why?:ponder: People that didn't watch the game would move sanchez down after last week b/c his fantasy #s weren't great but after the bad start he led us back on the road in a hostile environment for the win. That's what MVP types do. He's still a deserving candidtae as of today, we'll see if that can continue.

Here's last week's list: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/25333/mike-sandos-mvp-watch-22

He's throwing at a 55% rate, 902yds for 180 yds a game average and the only good stat is that he has 8 TD's to 0 INT. League MVP talk is a joke, all the Sanchez hype is a joke, he makes 1 or two good throws with a bunch of garbage ones. His defense gives him a short field left, right and center, he gets constant big plays from special teams and has LT running like LT of old. Sanchez is a product of everything else on that team and is struggling at times to keep up....Five red zone trips for 5 fg's missing wide open receivers is hardly a mvp but a game manager and the big TD drive is lead by the run game not Sanchez throwing it down field.

K.Orten is 10 times the MVP that Sanchez is right now let alone P.Rivers or P.Manning!!!

Don't get me wrong, Sanchez may develope into a real good QB but right now he's middle of the pack at best while his defense and ST's are top notch carrying this team once again.
whats wrong with averaging 180 yards a game? with the jets running game why would you throw the ball for 300 yards a game. the jets havent thrown over 300 yards in a single game since like 2006 against the vikings. it isnt our plan.

What record has Rivers led the Chargers to ? MVPs don't come from bottom feeder teams. The point of a MVP is that he makes his team better and into winners. Ain't happening so far for Rivers. Getting tons of yardage because your team is losing every week doesn't make anyone a MVP.

It's very interesting that you didn't post last week's list which had sanchez on it- I wonder why?:ponder: People that didn't watch the game would move sanchez down after last week b/c his fantasy #s weren't great but after the bad start he led us back on the road in a hostile environment for the win. That's what MVP types do. He's still a deserving candidtae as of today, we'll see if that can continue.

Here's last week's list: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/25333/mike-sandos-mvp-watch-22

i didnt know they did one last week or that it was a weekly list. my bad

How can LT be on the MVP list? As great as he's played the Jets are rushing for nearly the same yardage as they were a year ago. The biggest change is the play of the QB. And given 5-1, he's got to get credit.

How can LT be on the MVP list? As great as he's played the Jets are rushing for nearly the same yardage as they were a year ago. The biggest change is the play of the QB. And given 5-1, he's got to get credit.

I tend to agree with this. LT is definitely among the leading candidates for the Chad Pennington Award....err, Comeback Player of the Year Award....but MVP? Bit of a stretch.

The yardage may be similar but we are getting consistent explosive plays out of the running game specifically from LT.

The yardage may be similar but we are getting consistent explosive plays out of the running game specifically from LT.

I'm not knocking LT, he's been great plus like you said he's more of a threat. Plus you have to throw in a bigger dose of S Green over last years rush attack in the changes to the game. But the results are still similar, which isn't a bad thing given they led the league in rushing last season. But to me given the similar results, you have to give the nod to Sanchez's improved play, or more to the point his steady play, being more important in getting to 5-1 than LT.

Back
Top Bottom