Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants in need of RB. Interested in trade for D. Thomas

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Moe Torboat @NFLMoe 3m Source tells me Giants GM Reese contacting Dolphins about Daniel Thomas

Interesting. :ponder: What kind of depth do the Giants have at TE?

Would the Phins really be willing to go with Miller, Gillislee, and Thigpen at RB if the Giants made a good offer? They are now as desperate for a RB as we are a TE.

If we can get anything for Daniel Thomas - even a 7th rd draft pick - we should take it.

If we can get anything for Daniel Thomas - even a 7th rd draft pick - we should take it.

Thomas is more valuable than that to us. He is better than most give him credit for.

Also, the Giants are screwed right now. We should keep Thomas unless we can squeeze them hard.

Thomas is more valuable than that to us.

I disagree. As I've said many times, Daniel Thomas is a below average running back. He doesn't have breakaway speed. He's not a power back. He doesn't punish defenses. Defenses punish him. We could pick up a random free agent running back who is currently bagging groceries at a supermarket, plug him in, and he'd do the exact same thing as Daniel Thomas: average 3.5 yds/carry, fumble the ball, and get hurt.

Daniel Thomas is a below average running back, who is riding his draft status. If we can get something, anything for him in a trade, we should take it.

I'd be surprised if they don't call Mike Turner. May limit Daniel Thomas's trade value.

I'd keep DT. No way I send him packing.

As I scan the Giants depth chart, I do not see a player flash out to me that could be an even exchange. I was looking at a swing OT, TE, DB...not much. Bear Pascoe? meh.

As I scan the Giants depth chart, I do not see a player flash out to me that could be an even exchange. I was looking at a swing OT, TE, DB...not much. Bear Pascoe? meh.

Pascoe and a draft pick?

We need Thomas as a result of Gillislee and Gray looking mediocre at best

Moe is moving up in the world.

Though Moetorboat has proven to be a fountain of wisdom, im waiting on confirmation from Incarcerated Bob.

Also Enduro. That dude has sources everywhere and his predictions have proven to be consistently accurate.

Back
Top Bottom