Go Get Brees | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Get Brees

Does this ever end? Tannehill is our starting QB for 2018. If we bring in another QB it'll be one we draft. Get over it

Ozzy rules!!

Why can't he be tagged?

There is a clause in his contract that prohibits the team from franchising him. I assume Brees asked for it which is why I do not believe it is set in stone that he stays. Saints certainly are the heavy favorites to keep him.

591.jpg

Impending free agent Drew Brees expects to re-sign with the Saints.

Brees answered, "I do," when asked if he expects to stay, but the way he talked about the future was even more telling, saying the Saints are entering "a window of time here where we can really make a run at it." Brees set Saints' career-lows for yards and touchdowns as New Orleans transformed into a more balanced attack, but he still completed 72 percent of his throws and was spectacular in the Wild Card win. Even at 39, he has gas left in the tank.

Ozzy rules!!

591.jpg

Impending free agent Drew Brees expects to re-sign with the Saints.

Brees answered, "I do," when asked if he expects to stay, but the way he talked about the future was even more telling, saying the Saints are entering "a window of time here where we can really make a run at it." Brees set Saints' career-lows for yards and touchdowns as New Orleans transformed into a more balanced attack, but he still completed 72 percent of his throws and was spectacular in the Wild Card win. Even at 39, he has gas left in the tank.

Ozzy rules!!

If anyone on this forum still thinks #QBwinz, please write the bolded part 1,000,000 times before posting again.

Does this ever end? Tannehill is our starting QB for 2018. If we bring in another QB it'll be one we draft. Get over it

Ozzy rules!!

The last time RT was the QB of the Miami Dolphins he was the best player on the field, for either team. Right out of the gate 17 played well enough for us to have beaten the Seahawks, in their building.

2017 sucked, only many levels.

But, the person it sucked for the absolute most is the one person who can do the most about it in 2018.

I suspect Ryan's demeanor will be different this year. He needed a chip on his shoulder.

No way he leaves New Orleans. The Saints will be a Super Bowl favorite next year. Their defense was a pleasant surprise this season, and that was because of all the rookies. Key word: rookies. They will be even better.

Kamara will be the best offensive weapons in all of football.

Imagine if they have another draft like that.

I'll be stunned if Brees isn't back in New Orleans with Sean Payton for two more years so that he can break every NFL passing record before he retires.
aside from this season, they haven't won a lot. Forget Miami for a sec, I know he can win there, but money is a real situation there

No way he leaves New Orleans. The Saints will be a Super Bowl favorite next year. Their defense was a pleasant surprise this season, and that was because of all the rookies. Key word: rookies. They will be even better.

Kamara will be the best offensive weapons in all of football.

Imagine if they have another draft like that.
Jeff Ireland is there, so very likely

You have to get in the proper mindset - ONLY THE QB MATTERS!!! THEY HAVE MAGICAL POWERS TO MAKE EVERYONE AROUND THEM BETTER!!! IF DREW BREES WERE A MIAMI DOLPHIN, DALLAS THOMAS WOULD BE AN ALLSTAR. JAY AJAYI WOULD NOT SCREW UP BLOCKING ASSIGNMENTS. BRIAN HARTLINE WOULD BE THE FIRST EXCEPTION TO THE 5 YEAR WAITING PERIOD FOR HOF INDUCTION. MIKE WALLACE WOULD BE INDUCTED WHILE STILL PLAYING!!!!!!

GET WITH THE PROGRAM - #QBWINZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok....sorry...what was I thinking?

last 4 seasons starting:
'14-17: Cousins 28-35-1 .438
'13-16: Tannehill 32-31 .508

but but but but but but "QBwinz when it comes to Tannehill" but when it comes to others like Melty Ice, Brees and Cousins, there are always extenuating circumstances.

Long way of saying : cut the ****.. No ****ing Cousins!!!

Back
Top Bottom