Good article- ACC vs Big East | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good article- ACC vs Big East

byroan said:
I'm kinda worried about MSU. I've said they sucked all season long and wouldn't do anything, now they're in the final four playing my team. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me :(

It will be a great game. May wont be able to dominate in the middle. Carolina will need its outside and transition game to show up or they will struggle. Felton and McCants will get theirs but Jawad and Melvin will be the keys. Those guys need to hit some threes, especially Jawad in transition....he seems to have lost confidence in his three pt shot. If Jawad keeps shying away Marvin will probably get more playing time....he may not hit em but at least hes got the ****yness.

nyjunc said:
Another year, another ACC team in the FF as North Carolina returns for a record 16th time.

Still gotta win 2 more before you go meet the president!

Well ...

The hangover has finally subsided. Man, up 20 points ... I could taste it. :cry:

Overall, an excellent year for WVU. We played well above our heads starting with the Big East Tourney and continuing all the way to the Elite Eight. Way to go boys ... we'll be back next year!

:bandwagon
get your seats early for 2006!

Ferretsquig said:
It will be a great game. May wont be able to dominate in the middle. Carolina will need its outside and transition game to show up or they will struggle. Felton and McCants will get theirs but Jawad and Melvin will be the keys. Those guys need to hit some threes, especially Jawad in transition....he seems to have lost confidence in his three pt shot. If Jawad keeps shying away Marvin will probably get more playing time....he may not hit em but at least hes got the ****yness.

2 areas where UNC has a big advantage are PG(Neitzel has no chance against Feltomn) and down low w/ Davis trying to match up w/ May. I don't think the key is Carolina hitting their 2's, I think the key is keeping MSU's % from 3 down. If MSU is on fire like they were in the 2nd half against duke then it will be a nailbiter but if we can make them take contested 3's and they are struggling then the Heels should have little problem w/ them.

As for jawad, he has sruggled in all aspects. I believe he has a heel injury that no one talks about and it has slowed him down a bit but more important than any injury Jawad suffers confidence slumps from time to time. If you remember he was in an awful one up until the UConn game then he broke out and went wild, hopefully he breaks out a bit this weekend.

Still gotta win 2 more before you go meet the president!

I'm just looking for 1 right now, I'll worry about Mon Night if we win on sat. We've lost too many Sat games at the FF to look ahead.

Back
Top Bottom