Good article- ACC vs Big East | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good article- ACC vs Big East

Duke loses and UNC wins.....What a great night :)

byroan said:
Duke loses and UNC wins.....What a great night :)

Yep and big game JJ came through again :lol:

I hate duke and wanted them to lsoe but it's embarrassing for the ACC that both they and State lost to Big 10 teams. The Heels can save face by beating Wisconsin then possibly MSU and/or Illinois in SL.

UNC will beat Wisconsin by about 35+. Wisconsin can play defense, but they won't score 50pts. Their offense is terrible.

nyjunc said:

I hate duke and wanted them to lsoe but it's embarrassing for the ACC that both they and State lost to Big 10 teams. The Heels can save face by beating Wisconsin then possibly MSU and/or Illinois in SL.

Especially for the state of NC, we had 5 teams in the tourney and now we're down to 1. At least it's the 1 team that matters. :lol:

nyjunc said:

It was pretty shocking to many that those 3 acc teams made it that far. I dont think many would argue that GT, UNC, and Wake were the best three teams in the ACC. One choked, the other got rolled by a good team, and only UNC is left. NC State is a 3 man team and they had to go down eventually, same with Duke.

Ferretsquig said:
The ACC was and will never be a football conference. Revenue generation was the only reason the schools were integrated into the conference. The new schools have no acedemic ties to ACC schools so there is a great distinction. They are part of the ACC in name and revenue sharing only.

So, what are we? The big east?

What do you guys think about the Zona-Illinois game tonight? Can Arizona beat them?

hell of a game between Illiinois and Arizona. Two great games today. I am pissed Duke is done but today's awesome games cheered me up as a b-ball fan!

Yep, they both were great games. The team leading most of the second half in both games ended up losing them in overtime. Just proof that a game isn't over until 0:00 is on the clock.

Big 10 has a chance for 3 final four teams. A CHANCE!

Don't think Wisconsin has a snowballs chance in hell tomorrow. But they have a chance I guess.

Ferretsquig said:
It was pretty shocking to many that those 3 acc teams made it that far. I dont think many would argue that GT, UNC, and Wake were the best three teams in the ACC. One choked, the other got rolled by a good team, and only UNC is left. NC State is a 3 man team and they had to go down eventually, same with Duke.

I agree w/ that. Duke played real well in the reg season but they came back to reality in the Tourney. Thta's not a slap at them but while they had mroe talent than people think they had they were nto a typical duke #1 seed(although this is the 3rd time since '00 that duke has failed to make a regional final when seeded #1) and the lack of depth and JJ's tourney history were going to catch up w/ them.

The BE lost it's final team but WVU went on a great ride. I tip my hat to them, they have been oustanding all Tourney long but they just couldn't hold on after an incredibly hot shooting start.

What the hell happend to Arizona on that final possession? down 1 w/the ball they call a TO and the play they come up w/ is hold it until 2 secs left and hoist a crazy shot?

Another year, another ACC team in the FF as North Carolina returns for a record 16th time.

UNC has a 6th man that would be the #1 pick in the NBA this year.

The Big East while good (look what West Virgina & Vill did). The ACC is better.

I'm kinda worried about MSU. I've said they sucked all season long and wouldn't do anything, now they're in the final four playing my team. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me :(

Back
Top Bottom