Good News for 'Phins, bad news for Jets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good News for 'Phins, bad news for Jets

NYJ and Revis deserve each other and this divide between the plavyers and ownership is only going to grow wider when the players realize the FO isn't going to pay their stars it will create havoc for years...

Isn't that why Jason Taylor is a NY Jet?

NYJ and Revis deserve each other and this divide between the plavyers and ownership is only going to grow wider when the players realize the FO isn't going to pay their stars it will create havoc for years...

maybe you shoudl know what you are talking about before you post and sound silly. the FO has offered revis a 10 120 million contract. revis and co. rejected it, presumably because they are holding out for the 16 million/year number. ridiculous. and as far as guarantees go......once a total number is agreed to they would talk about how much is guaranteed. i'd say...probably about 35 million. but it doesn't matter because 10 years 120 million isn't good enough for dollarelle. this ha snithing to do with the FO not paying it's stars. it has everything to do with revis' greed and ridiculous stance that his contract has to be worth more than aso's per year.

Sooner or later they are going to have to settle an agreement. The Jets need Revis because he is very important to their secondary.

Sooner or later they are going to have to settle an agreement. The Jets need Revis because he is very important to their secondary.

besides the fact that if revis sits out the entire year he will owe 2.5 million in fines and still be under contract for 2 more years. with next years salary being 5 million i believe. and he's already lost an accrued year in terms of free agency.

Yeah, just dont buy into Cromrartie at all. His character is not all that and why would SD let him go? You dont let good corners just go. Jets are offseason attention whores, they are all about free agency every year. They have a turnstile every year in FA.

I'm not sayng Cro is a complete shut down corner like Revis but Rex has a way of getting the best out of his defense and I think you'll see a much improved Cromartie this year. And you really can't say that SD got rid of him for logical reason. They also let go of LT, can'y sign their LT, Merriman is holding out and Vincent Jackson probably won't show up at all this season. Not exactly signs of a well run team.

I'm not sayng Cro is a complete shut down corner like Revis but Rex has a way of getting the best out of his defense and I think you'll see a much improved Cromartie this year. And you really can't say that SD got rid of him for logical reason. They also let go of LT, can'y sign their LT, Merriman is holding out and Vincent Jackson probably won't show up at all this season. Not exactly signs of a well run team.

My grandmother can tackle better than Cromartie, and he's not elite in pass coverage.

LT is washed up, Merriman has been horrible off the roids.

Jackson is the biggest loss for them. Jests are going to finish 3rd in the East anyway.

...said the Jets fan.

That's right, I forgot I was talking with a fan of the team that epitomizes efficiency(sp). Yep, from Ricky to Porter, to Ginn to Beck. Throw in a Saben and a dash of of Cammeron and I can see what you mean.

That's right, I forgot I was talking with a fan of the team that epitomizes efficiency(sp). Yep, from Ricky to Porter, to Ginn to Beck. Throw in a Saben and a dash of of Cammeron and I can see what you mean.

Hahahaha, bud, I never declared the Dolphins management to be flawless, just the Trifecta's management style to be quite excellent. I totally agree with what you say about the above decisions (minus Ricky). I just can't stand when Jets fans (or any fans for that matter) will defend the stupidity within their organization. I never did so with the Fins. And there has been much stupidity in the last decade of Fins football, believe you me. Stand up and call out the bullsh!t, my friend.

Jests are going to finish 3rd in the East anyway.

:lol: :crazy::lol::crazy: Now that's funny!

Just took a look at the Dolphins' schedule... By the time you get to week 9 your season will be over.
Let's say you pull a miracle and beat us to make your whole season. What other game besides the Bills do
you plan on winning??? ... Patriots, Steelers, Vikings, Titans, Packers, Ravens, Bengals ... all better teams than
the Dolphins.

Good Luck.

:lol: :crazy::lol::crazy: Now that's funny!

Just took a look at the Dolphins' schedule... By the time you get to week 9 your season will be over.
Let's say you pull a miracle and beat us to make your whole season. What other game besides the Bills do
you plan on winning??? ... Patriots, Steelers, Vikings, Titans, Packers, Ravens, Bengals ... all better teams than
the Dolphins.

Good Luck.

My username is TB12, but I'm a Dolhpin fan? moron

Hahahaha, bud, I never declared the Dolphins management to be flawless, just the Trifecta's management style to be quite excellent. I totally agree with what you say about the above decisions (minus Ricky). I just can't stand when Jets fans (or any fans for that matter) will defend the stupidity within their organization. I never did so with the Fins. And there has been much stupidity in the last decade of Fins football, believe you me. Stand up and call out the bullsh!t, my friend.

Believe me, I don't defend stupid decisions and as a long time Jet fan, I've seen alot of it. I was defending the picking up of Cromartie, I think it's a great move and that everybody will see a different player this year. Plus, I think the Jets are finally turning that corner and begining to build a team for the long haul.

Believe me, I don't defend stupid decisions and as a long time Jet fan, I've seen alot of it. I was defending the picking up of Cromartie, I think it's a great move and that everybody will see a different player this year. Plus, I think the Jets are finally turning that corner and begining to build a team for the long haul.

Because....? You just want to see a better player..?

my god jest fans are delusional. No reasoning, but since he came to NY, he'll be better!

Cro as a #1 CB will be a nightmare for Jets fans. You better pray Revis signs or that secondary all of a sudden becomes very leaky. You guys also get to experience how rookie corners play! Have fun with that

Back
Top Bottom