Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Bronco's will probably release him, so no, I wouldn’t trade anything for him other than a conditional 6th or 7th.

Wow living in Denver so many fans are stoked not only for Mannning but for Tebow going away! There is this contingent of his followers that no nothing about football but weigh in consistently when he fails to produce that it's the system or the play calling or the coach doesn't love him. I think it polarizes the fan base but from a football perspective he is worth a fifth rounder I think you bring the wildcat back I mean this guy could run the wildcat successfully.

Just another example how the pom-pom waving blind "dolfans", who are fans of dolls, overrate the team

First, during the Manning sweepstakes all they talked about was how dreadful the Broncos roster is and how much more talent the Dolphins have (please)

then, they will all say how Tebow cant bring miami to the playoffs though he was able to bring the broncos to the playoffs, and he was able to do something the pathetic Dolphins franchise has been unable to do in over a decade - win a playoff game

you cant have it both ways

Why should they expect a high draft pick. They just want to get rid of him and make sure he goes to another division so they dont have to play him twice a year and watch the Denver fans cheer him on when he enters the stadium. Anyone would be crazy to give a pick. Get him on waivers if I were another team. Of course not the dolphins.

Ross knows Tebow alone would fill up the stadium with asses in the seats.

something the rest of the team and the pathetic dolphins franchise has been unable to do in over a decade

Not true....... ive been to cowboys, jets, and patriots games and seen the stands packed!...........with cowboys, jets, and patriots fans :/

Tim Tebow is a winner PERIOD!

I would welcome Tim Tebow to Miami with open arms, he is a winner on and off the field PERIOD! He would come to us with little cost both in $$$ trade value (5th round pick or at most our 3rd from Chicago we received for Marshall, an off the field loser). We could then draft a WR like Floyd in the first round at 8 and a QB like Cousins in the second round.

Went home to make lunch. Turned on NFL Network and just knew FH was going to light up with Tebow threads.

I don't think he fits the system Philbin wants to put in but wouldn't be suprised if Ross wants to fill seats quickly and doesn't know or care what Philbin wants to do.

I do like how Tebow pisses people off and how funny it would be if he worked a miracle or two on the Jets but I don't think he is the right fit.

Wow living in Denver so many fans are stoked not only for Mannning but for Tebow going away! There is this contingent of his followers that no nothing about football but weigh in consistently when he fails to produce that it's the system or the play calling or the coach doesn't love him. I think it polarizes the fan base but from a football perspective he is worth a fifth rounder I think you bring the wildcat back I mean this guy could run the wildcat successfully.

It's funny but he was made for the wildcat in a way, but I think in certain situations, Tebow can be very effective , especially when he doesn't have to throw. lol

Are you trying to be funny? Cause this crap isn't funny to me. Denver would have to give us a 3rd rounder to take that scrub off their hands and then I would just cut him.

Well I say that because we have two 3rd round picks this year. I'm right down the middle on Tebow. As I see it he took his team to the playoffs which is more than I can say about anyone on this team in the past few years. We get Tebow and draft a receiver easy as that. Bottom line we do not have an offense that can compete with ANY team in football and bringing in Tebow could be a difference maker....

Really though I've lost all hope in our team and there isnt a QB in the draft besides the two at the top worth drafting in the First Round. Just because they are the best available doesnt mean you should draft a 2nd round QB in the 1st. Gotta agree with me on that.

We do need a fullback and he could play QB inside the 5 yd line (wildcat... gulp)
2 mins to play down 20 I'd put him in. Miracles you know.

Would he? I bet he was 100% on board with getting Matt Flynn and Ireland failed there.

IMO he would have to be because Tebow is extremely limited as a passer. Putting him into a WCO would be a disaster. If Philbin cant devise an Option offense (along with his backroom staff also) or is unwilling too, then he really cant be brought in.

Would put Philbin in a very difficult and unfair position IMO.

Don't begin to act like Tim Tebow just had absolutely no help around him when the Broncos made the playoffs. That defense played out of their minds, and he had a great rushing attack. All around he was very fortunate, and the Broncos weren't even in control of their own destiny after that loss in week 17.

That Denver game sucked, but it was clear our defense looked completely different in the end of that game.

You completely missed the point of my mentioning of that advertisement. My point was that he is a distraction. I personally do think it's a bit tasteless to have stuff like that running while you're playing a team sport. I don't care what he supports, or what he doesn't support, but he's a hate him or love him kind of guy, and it is a distraction plain and simple.

The media did create Tebowing, and it will become an unwanted distraction. Tim Tebow cannot lead this team to the playoffs. Is it really much of an accomplishment to get two more wins than the Miami Dolphins?

It's just not a good fit plain and simple, and it's a major mistake to go after him.

That's your opinion, and I'm fine with listening to it.
Now, our defense played , ot out of their minds, but really good last year. We had a good rushing attack with Bush and we have D. Thomas with a year under his belt. He will play even better. So there you have that. If that's all Tebow had in Denver, and we have that now, then the theory is that we make the playoffs this year, right? I'm down.
Are you distracted because Tebow built a freakin' hospital in the Phillipines? I like that distraction, it's better than the news about 5.00 dollar gas prices.
The media makes these things happen. Tebow works hard, practices hard and plays hard. There's no distraction in any of that. It's what people put up around him. Ignore them, the advertisers, the media, etc. But Tebow is not soliciting it.
And I think our team is similar to Denvers like I mentioned above. We are missing a playmaker at QB. Forget the "Game Manager" QB, let's try a playmaker, with his arm, feet, rushing, whatever. I don't know if we'd make the playoffs with him, but it would be nice to root for him, and watch it all unfold. I am a Gator fan, to be clear.

Back
Top Bottom