Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Tim Tebow cannot lead this team to the playoffs.

Just another example how the pom-pom waving blind "dolfans", who are fans of dolls, overrate the team

First, during the Manning sweepstakes all they talked about was how dreadful the Broncos roster is and how much more talent the Dolphins have (please)

then, they will all say how Tebow cant bring miami to the playoffs though he was able to bring the broncos to the playoffs, and he was able to do something the pathetic Dolphins franchise has been unable to do in over a decade - win a playoff game

you cant have it both ways

Ross wants buts in seats more than he cares about a winning project...I would not be surprised if we gave a 2nd for him...

You need timing too and Tebow has never played in a timing offense where routes are precise and QB needs to know what WRs are going to do in real time according to the defense. Not what Tebow does.

Unless Philbin is happy to go with the Option before he even got a chance to run his WCO in Miami, then it wont happen.

Philbin would have to be 100% on board with this.

Amazing that John Elway pulled another 4th quarter nail bitter over Dan Marino and neither players are playing at this juncture.

I wish that Dan Marino would at least be open to come on to the Dolphins as a QB coach, which may attract some young players to come to this team.

Dan Marino has a great QB and football mind, and its a shame he doesn't give or share some of that talent and help the Dolphins organization, who in turn both gave he so much, yet treated him horribly when Jimmy Johnson and Dave Wannstedt destroyed this team.

It would be a great story line.

I'd love to see Dan Marino get a Super Bowl ring, even if its in another capacity, with the Dolphins.

d-1

I never knew that Marino is working with this organization presently.... or worse that Elway was better than Marino when they played! Stupid thread.... Horseface has the Jewelry but was not a better qb than Dan..... never was, never will

Title needs to be reworded. Broncos know they will not get much from smart teams for tebow, so they are going right for the dolphins, who will gladly give up 2 first rounders and make tebow the highest paid qb ever. Ross undies have to be drenched right now at the thought of his beloved tebow being traded.

The smart GM would draft the best QB possible in the first round and then double down on a QB with the 5th pick in the draft. Forget everything else cause nothing else is going to work. Extend Moores contract to keep him from holding out.

Ross is an idiot and cares about buts in seats more than winning...Tebow is ours...

Back
Top Bottom