Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
Okay, where do I start here. The Broncos let go of 2 recievers during last season, lees for Tebow to throw to. The Broncos went to the playoffs right? Did we? NO.
The Broncos beat us by scoring what was it? 15 points in 2 miinutes? Wow, yeah, Tebow sucks.
So Philbin's particular special offense says he needs a qb who makes precise, accurate throws? Am I missing something here, or isn't that EVERY coaches offensive specification??
And youre against an Organization called Focus on the Family? Wow. Single? Have you asked all of the players on the Dolphins if they are anti-gay, lesbian, or whatever? Get a report of that and let's go over it please.
Does Karlos Dansby recycle/ Use paper or plastic? Yeah, all this matters.
It's actuallynice to have a "Good guy" in football. Where does he push God in your face? When? Where does he judge YOU? Show me..The media made Tebowing a big thing. Did Tebow say, "All of you look at me, look at what Im doing" No that the Ochocinco's of the NFL.
He wins games. More than Miami did last year. Players want to play around him. He finds a way to win.
Whatever happened to, "I don't care how you win, just win?"

Don't begin to act like Tim Tebow just had absolutely no help around him when the Broncos made the playoffs. That defense played out of their minds, and he had a great rushing attack. All around he was very fortunate, and the Broncos weren't even in control of their own destiny after that loss in week 17.

That Denver game sucked, but it was clear our defense looked completely different in the end of that game.

You completely missed the point of my mentioning of that advertisement. My point was that he is a distraction. I personally do think it's a bit tasteless to have stuff like that running while you're playing a team sport. I don't care what he supports, or what he doesn't support, but he's a hate him or love him kind of guy, and it is a distraction plain and simple.

The media did create Tebowing, and it will become an unwanted distraction. Tim Tebow cannot lead this team to the playoffs. Is it really much of an accomplishment to get two more wins than the Miami Dolphins?

It's just not a good fit plain and simple, and it's a major mistake to go after him.

I loved Tebow as a person and as a Gator. I would jump off a bridge if he was a Dolphin though.....

The reality is, we should have hung on to Henne and let him and Moore duke it out while we groom whoever we draft.

Actually, scratch that......bring him in. We dont have any recievers to throw to anyway. Lets just run some gimmick option plays and become a complete joke of an organization. It's not like the rest of the NFL isnt laughing at us already. We interviewed David Garrad for heaven's sake! Arent there any better options out there?? We could have looked at Orton, Campbell, Young, Quinn, etc. Not that they would have been better than Henne and Moore, but at least give every loser a fair shot.

Broncos not expecting much in Tim Tebow trade

The Broncos are expected to move quickly to trade Tim Tebow as soon as the Peyton Manning signing becomes official, and they’re not going to hold out for a great offer.

ESPN’s Chris Mortensen reported that the Broncos aren’t confident at all that they’re going to get much of value for Tebow, who two years ago was a first-round draft pick in Denver and two months ago was a winning quarterback in a playoff game in Denver.

As we’ve previously noted, Mortensen mentioned that Jaguars owner Shad Khan would love to see Tebow in a Jaguars uniform from a business perspective, even if the football people tell him that it doesn’t make sense from a football perspective because Blaine Gabbert was the Jaguars’ first-round pick last year and Chad Henne has been signed as well. This might just be a move where the owner overrules the football people, especially if Tebow can be had on the cheap.

Tebow’s popularity in Florida could also lead to Miami or Tampa Bay seeking his services, and the Patriots could have some interest, as offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels was the man who drafted Tebow in Denver, and head coach Bill Belichick has said he liked Tebow after studying the Urban Meyer offense that Tebow ran at Florida.

But no matter which of those teams are interested in Tebow, they won’t be interested in giving up a bounty of draft picks for him. Former NFL general manager Charley Casserly told USA Today, “I’d be surprised if he went for much better than a fifth rounder.”

Mortensen said that if the Broncos can’t trade Tebow, they would likely release him. Bottom line: Tebowmania in Denver is dead.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/19/broncos-not-expecting-much-in-tim-tebow-trade/

Do it in a minute, I'm a "smart" fan and I want somethign to get friggin excited about. I don't care if he comes out and tap dances before the game, then heads back to shower.

What does this tell you about the guys who spent every day with him?..... he is not worth a damn thing.
They have been looking, pleading, praying for a way to get rid of him, and now they get that chance. I'd stick with Matt Moore over that circus

Why can't we just tell Tebow while he "learns" the WCO, that he could play a little H-back or whatever temporarily instead of sitting and maybe we can extend that temporarily to permanently. Is Tebow smart or can we pull a fast one on him.

People keep throwing out this idea that Tebow will come in and could be a great "situational player".... its a pipe dream.
If he gets brought it, he's either your starter or hes the biggest distraction in league history.. the fan favorite, backup quarterback on jesus steroids. For the love of god, stay away. The only way to make this joke of a season worse is to bring in Tebow

Look at the bright side. We'd suck even more with Tebow, making us that much closer to Barkley.

He does not run the west coast offense and philbin does not want to run gadget plays! Jesus people does anybody on here have a football mind!

What does this tell you about the guys who spent every day with him?..... he is not worth a damn thing.
They have been looking, pleading, praying for a way to get rid of him, and now they get that chance. I'd stick with Matt Moore over that circus

When you say "The guys who spent every day with him" are you talking about upper mgmt. or the players who played with him? There's a difference. Our players all said Sparano was great too. Even to the end.

Yeah, who would want something interesting going on with this franchise. That would suck!

The problem is, the offense Tebow needs to run is so different than any other qb, there's no way he can be a backup....imagine him coming into the middle of a game...

Back
Top Bottom