Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess what? Hey it's a TEBOW thread!!!!

Would you accept a Trade for Tebow to be MIAMI QB?

• Total voters
I'd give them a 5th if Tebow agrees to play fullback.....then we draft Trent Richardson and LeMicahel James and pound the football on every play. We don't need a QB or passing game. :lol:

Elway can breathe a big sigh of relief now. What worries me most, other than Tebow becoming a Dolphin, is that he could go to the Pats. You just know that Billichick will abuse us with Tebow in some way.

I would go up to a 3rd rounder at most.
Are you trying to be funny? Cause this crap isn't funny to me. Denver would have to give us a 3rd rounder to take that scrub off their hands and then I would just cut him.

Ross knows Tebow alone would fill up the stadium with asses in the seats.

something the rest of the team and the pathetic dolphins franchise has been unable to do in over a decade

Not at this point. If they brought in an offensive co-ordinator who is trained in designing Spread or Spread Option playbooks way back in January, then maybe. But now it's too late.

I don't want him as a starter in a pro style offense and I don't want him as a Pat White.

When you say "The guys who spent every day with him" are you talking about upper mgmt. or the players who played with him? There's a difference. Our players all said Sparano was great too. Even to the end.

The hall of fame QB who was on the practice field watching the QB he inherited... If you couldnt watch those games and realize that Praters 60 yard field goals, and his defense were the reason those games were close, or even won... and not Tebow being unable to score... let alone complete passes, than you are truly lost in tebowmani.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Yeah, who would want something interesting going on with this franchise. That would suck!

Interesting? You want interesting, go watch TV. lol want to win football games, stay away from Tim Tebow

something the rest of the team and the pathetic dolphins franchise has been unable to do in over a decade
think of all those jorts...

Unless Philbin is happy to go with the Option before he even got a chance to run his WCO in Miami, then it wont happen.

Philbin would have to be 100% on board with this.
Would he? I bet he was 100% on board with getting Matt Flynn and Ireland failed there.

Wow. This franchise hasa sunk so low that we are talking about Gabbert who plays with skates on his feet. At least Tebow is a gamer who is tougher then any other QB in the NFL. Gabbert has no intangibles and his accuracy is not that great either.

How about a special package for Tebow ( like the wildcat ) but even more specialized, like goal line situations, or for a change of pace, or to run clock at the end of a game where we just pound the football.

Back
Top Bottom