Handicapping College Football... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Handicapping College Football...

ANOther night another split!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

4-2 this week.........

I gave you 3 games I really liked a couple days ago....here are a few more

Maryland+19.5 over Clemson
Washington+17 over Oregan
Virginia+12.5 over FSU

Underdog Saturday.............GL to all that apply.

UF Fin Kat said:
i can't believe FSU is favored by 2 scores over ANYone.

I agree, ecspecially vs. a good young mobile QB.....and a good coach. It would not surprise me if UV won outright.

DBoston80 said:
Friday's Picks

3-1 thus far this week..........

Tonight I like Air Force-5.5 and the under 48

...anyone who likes something else..feel free to chime in.

Okay I'll go head up with you. I've only done my early games. i'll put the evening games up in the afternoon. College aint my strong point. The pros are better for me but I generally do alright in college. Having said that I'll probably get a gooseegg:lol:

LSU -4 1/2 40x
Penn State +7 (buy the 1/2 point) 20x
Kent State -15 1/2 20x
Georgia -7 20x
Kansas -2 20x
Hawaii -26 1/2 15x
Michigan St -2 15x
Arizona St +3 (buy it up to 3) 15x
Nevada -10 15x
TCU -20 1/2 10x
Houston +3 10x
East Carolina -5 10x
Alabama -14 10x
Vanderbilt +17 10x

DBoston80 said:
It would not surprise me if UV won outright.

:lol: They didn't even get a FG.

I cashed in with FSU, Vandy, Ball State and Wisc.

I bet against UNC and they covered. :(

DonShula84 said:
No team can keep it close when they are facing perfection...

..every team has a flat game..and this was ours......maybe the boringest game I hve ever watched!!! Both OSU and MIchgan are not gonna open things up and show too much....they both got good enough defenses to win without throwing 40 times every game to win...guess thats why there the best 2 teams in the country..they have that luxury.......but that being said OSU finally had a game they looked beatable so Im sure the hater's will take the bait.

DBoston80 said:
..every team has a flat game..and this was ours......maybe the boringest game I hve ever watched!!! Both OSU and MIchgan are not gonna open things up and show too much....they both got good enough defenses to win without throwing 40 times every game to win...guess thats why there the best 2 teams in the country..they have that luxury.......but that being said OSU finally had a game they looked beatable so Im sure the hater's will take the bait.

I thought they looked beatable against PSU

Well peeps I went 3-3 on my saturday games..........(I hate being .500) but overall for the week I went 7-5.......( i cant count the GT and ARK wins I had because i didnt post them)

If you layed 1 unit (100 bucks)..on all my wagers this week you woulda made a modest +150 units/dollars.....factoring in the juice.....

Winning is not easy to do consistently but next week folks get ready for an even better week!

...Whats up everyone..Time for the College football games of the week from dboston 80.

Last Week: 7-5

I actually came ahead 9 and a half units this past week due to an unusually good run in the Pro's on Sunday....heres the Sat. games of the week.

Notre Dame -12 over Air Force....Charlie Wiess enjoys throwing downfield up until the the final drive or two no matter what the score...He is very egotistical and not the classiest guy on the block....So I look to take advantage of his arrogance...

Washington ST -1 over Arizona St...Washington state will be all over that weak defense of ASU..while WSU's defense is not that special thereselves theyre a good road team.

Wake Forest +8 vs Florida State..FSU was the reciever of many gifts from Virgina last week..Wake has faced some tough challenges the last couple weeks that I guess justifys to Vegas there 8 point dogs to FSU..I disagree.

Tenn/ARK over 47..this is gonna be a shootout whoever has the ball last might win..both teams get in the late 20's early 30's..easy over.

..again these picks are not for my ego or any purpose other than to open up discussion about other fans opinions on my games or there own.

Back
Top Bottom